Fixing Somalia Brainstorming Thread

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I would first join the military and quickly rise to the position on an influential General where I will surround myself with a good following of extreme nationalists within the military. After i have enough soldiers willing to do anything to justify the end i will seek funding from rich Somali nationalists with the same ideals. In the mean time i will keep a list of all political and social leaders that do not align with a free secular vision of Somalia.

Finally on a Monday night at 2 am I will carry out the bloodiest coup seen in history with the help of my loyal battalion . I will assassinate most known political leaders that very night, guys like Sheikh Sharif, Hassan Sheikh, Abdishakur will be gone in one night. Dead. I will have the president sign a letter of resignation and lock him up. In the morning people will wake up to me as the commander in chief with virtually no opposition. I will start a campaign of bringing back Somali professionals all across the globe, judges,engineers,accountants, architects etc and give them a position of leadership. From there I will rule the country for 20years bringing dynamic reforms to every sector of the government. A new Somalia will be born where men live and succeed by the quality of their character and not by their qabil affiliation. I will ignore Somaliland for the first 7 years while I build up the rest of the country. After going through the glorious decade of my transformative rule most of Somaliland will be in support, I will then consolidate power through an easy transfer of power.

The next 10 years i will concentrate on building up structures and systems that will work long after am gone. The means justify the end. It truly is the only solution. Somalia will never see any prosperity with the current political atmosphere. Some people just need to be get rid off for the greater good.
Stop with your afweyn fantasies, any dictatorship will end the same way he ended.

Gacanka Cadmeed

I would first join the military and quickly rise to the position on an influential General where I will surround myself with a good following of extreme nationalists within the military. After i have enough soldiers willing to do anything to justify the end i will seek funding from rich Somali nationalists with the same ideals. In the mean time i will keep a list of all political and social leaders that do not align with a free secular vision of Somalia.

Finally on a Monday night at 2 am I will carry out the bloodiest coup seen in history with the help of my loyal battalion . I will assassinate most known political leaders that very night, guys like Sheikh Sharif, Hassan Sheikh, Abdishakur will be gone in one night. Dead. I will have the president sign a letter of resignation and lock him up. In the morning people will wake up to me as the commander in chief with virtually no opposition. I will start a campaign of bringing back Somali professionals all across the globe, judges,engineers,accountants, architects etc and give them a position of leadership. From there I will rule the country for 20years bringing dynamic reforms to every sector of the government. A new Somalia will be born where men live and succeed by the quality of their character and not by their qabil affiliation. I will ignore Somaliland for the first 7 years while I build up the rest of the country. After going through the glorious decade of my transformative rule most of Somaliland will be in support, I will then consolidate power through an easy transfer of power.

The next 10 years i will concentrate on building up structures and systems that will work long after am gone. The means justify the end. It truly is the only solution. Somalia will never see any prosperity with the current political atmosphere. Some people just need to be get rid off for the greater good.
And somaliland will never support a dictator from the south as it will give them memories of 1988.

Gacanka Cadmeed

I don't agree with polygamy bullshit or cutting off someone's hand, or stoning. That's too savage and has no place in the 21st century
What is wrong with the Islamic law for polygamy when men are only allowed to take a second or more wives if they can treat them all fairly and if the wife agrees. As for the cutting of the hands the thief needs to have stole more than a specific amount with 4 witnesses verifying it. Finally who are we to determine what has a place in the 21st century. People are ok with committing affairs, taking drugs and allowing homosexuality but taking an extra wife is suddenly bad.

Gacanka Cadmeed

I don't agree with polygamy bullshit or cutting off someone's hand, or stoning. That's too savage and has no place in the 21st century
Stoning is not just in Sharia law even Jewish people practice it.

What is wrong with the Islamic law for polygamy when men are only allowed to take a second or more wives if they can treat them all fairly and if the wife agrees. As for the cutting of the hands the thief needs to have stole more than a specific amount with 4 witnesses verifying it. Finally who are we to determine what has a place in the 21st century. People are ok with committing affairs, taking drugs and allowing homosexuality but taking an extra wife is suddenly bad.
Stoning is not just in Sharia law even Jewish people practice it.

giphy.gif

I don't care if i get heavily qashined for this, I need to say it : I want to see more schools than dugsis over there. These dugsi teachers should also be heavily monitored for what they say, to ensure they're not promoting radicalism among the youth. This is one of the few things Siad Barre got right :ohdamn:

halwa

✨🌙
I don't care if i get heavily qashined for this, I need to say it : I want to see more schools than dugsis over there. These dugsi teachers should also be heavily monitored for what they say, to ensure they're not promoting radicalism among the youth. This is one of the few things Siad Barre got right :ohdamn:

Where I work, students have Quran and Islamic studies lessons incorporated in their school timetable. So they have Quran and Islamic studies lessons 3 times a week and the rest of the lessons are either 4 or 5 times a week, depending on their importance. If schools in Somalia did this it would be good because there will be a surge of need for these teachers and there’s a balance. The teaching is also controlled because the teachers can’t teach the students anything else other than what’s written on their scheme of work. And there’s also managers observing your lessons and 3rd parties. Teachers can also be reported if they’re found to be teaching the students things that they’re not meant to teach. Moreover, there’s rules and regulations to follow.

Many parents tend to focus only on the ibadah side, which is good because that’s their afterlife sorted but forgetting that kids also need education to survive this world 😕 That’s something found in the west too.

They need to start building an all-inclusive school which tends to the needs of every student and make it accessible for the public. Primary and secondary education should be made free in Somalia.

Last edited:

Gacanka Cadmeed

Your acting like all Maalims are radicalising their students when they are just teaching them the Quraan. Also siyaad barre executed 10 sheikhs that criticized him from going against the Quraan.

Xaruun

VIP
Your acting like all Maalims are radicalising their students when they are just teaching them the Quraan. Also siyaad barre executed 10 sheikhs that criticized him from going against the Quraan.
All macalims do is say ‘bax, go read your cashar in the corner’. She’s acting like they all play Al Shabaab anthems :pachah1:

I don't care if i get heavily qashined for this, I need to say it : I want to see more schools than dugsis over there. These dugsi teachers should also be heavily monitored for what they say, to ensure they're not promoting radicalism among the youth. This is one of the few things Siad Barre got right

Only qualified scholars can be dugsi teachers. You wouldn’t let a random John from the street who had no qualifications teach your kid advanced algebra so why are you okay with a random farax teach your kids the deen.
Anyone who wants to be a dugsi teacher should undergo rigorous training in the traditional sense.
We need to reimplement our traditional Sufi Shafi’iaqidah that our ancestors have been practicing for decades with no problem and get rid of imported salafism.

It’s not just what they teach, it’s what they don’t teach. If every parent in Somalia sent their child to school to learn maths for hours every week and Somalia still had a maths illiteracy problem we would rightfully say the education system needs to be reformed. Somalia has a radical problem partly because Somalis are uneducated in their religion.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Only qualified scholars can be dugsi teachers. You wouldn’t let a random John from the street who had no qualifications teach your kid advanced algebra so why are you okay with a random farax teach your kids the deen.
Anyone who wants to be a dugsi teacher should undergo rigorous training in the traditional sense.
We need to reimplement our traditional Sufi Shafi’iaqidah that our ancestors have been practicing for decades with no problem and get rid of imported salafism.

It’s not just what they teach, it’s what they don’t teach. If every parent in Somalia sent their child to school to learn maths for hours every week and Somalia still had a maths illiteracy problem we would rightfully say the education system needs to be reformed. Somalia has a radical problem partly because Somalis are uneducated in their religion.
Somali sheikh are mainly Shaafi today. Salafism is not widely followed except for few. By the way Shaafi islam and Sufism does not go together. Hanafi yes but not shaafi.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Here's a simple one that we can all agree with banning all drugs especially khat and cigarettes.
Khat causes laziness. They should be chewing on Lubaan Gum which has health benefits.

Break up Somalia and give each of the big qabiils their own country.

That is the only way for us to move forward as an ethnicity. We can't share a country.

Even then there will be problems because this shit goes down to sub clan level, but it's a good start at least.

Only people in Somalia Can fix their issues. Why would we Westerners want to dictate to them how to do things when we don’t belong there? Stay in the West and get into the middle class. Forget about micromanaging people who know better than us since they are in the middle of it.

Trending

Latest posts