Fitness Appreciation(no gay shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(no gay shit)

That's literally impossible. If you appreciate the male form and you're male, you're at least bisexual. Don't delude yourselves.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:yacadiim: If the Abdis back home can do so much with limited resources there are few excuses for diasporans.

My father used to workout with some equipment that he made it by himself at home and he had a great physique and he was respected by the local men and he has had many women even though he's short lol, somalis are just lazy (including me, i'm a fat ass)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My father used to workout with some equipment that he made it by himself at home and he had a great physique and he was respected by the local men and he has had many women even though he's short lol, somalis are just lazy (including me, i'm a fat ass)

I suppose you have little incentive to change. :siilaanyolaugh: It's not like you're in competition with others for a beach body.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I suppose you have little incentive to change. :siilaanyolaugh: It's not like you're in competition with others for a beach body.

Yes, it's my goal for 2019 to get back to the gym and have a better physique! being a fat ass is worst than being a somali in the West:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, it's my goal for 2019 to get back to the gym and have a better physique! being a fat ass is worst than being a somali in the West:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

There is nothing wrong with being Somali unless you live a deviant life. :yacadiim: Anyway, Forehead over eating could be a sign of underloving. That or just a habit of yours in autopilot. Fill yourself up with more foods that give you energy and enhance digestion and you'll feel less inclined to eat food that robs you of Abs by increasing adipose fat.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There is nothing wrong with being Somali unless you live a deviant life. :yacadiim: Anyway, Forehead over eating could be a sign of underloving. That or just a habit of yours in autopilot. Fill yourself up with more foods that give you energy and enhance digestion and you'll feel less inclined to eat food that robs you of Abs by increasing adipose fat.

I need to eat less and workout more and have sex with girls!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I need to eat less and workout more and have sex with girls!

- Starvation
- Gym Fanaticism
- Hypersexuality

:mugshotman: That sound hellish like Anton Lavey's fitness regiment.

It's not only about the calories you consume but the quality of the nurtiance of your food. And I hope for your sake you're neutered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts