First Transgender Athlete to Compete at the Olympics! Women's Sports are Finished!

Wow, it was only a matter of time. Feminists instead of wasting your time battling straight men start fighting back against these trannies. If you don't trannies are ganna take all your medals. True women's sports will disappear.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Wow, it was only a matter of time. Feminists instead of wasting your time battling straight men start fighting back against these trannies. If you don't trannies are ganna take all your medals. True women's sports will disappear.
One popular feminist did that, she was called out being a TERF.

lunatics. the feminist have to pick a side. whether they want to go against the culture which is trending to accept these or not.

Oh ya, I forgot that JK Rowling went after trannies. Then SJWs and LGBT went after her. Even Daniel Radcliffe went against her saying "Trans women are women"

Ya, it's over for women's sports it was a good run.
Women can now go back to baking :silanyolaugh: (just kidding)
she is being a terf which means a trans exclusive radical feminist.

didnt think the cadans had the balls to bring these freaks to the olympics :dead: if you dont have these "women" on your olympics female team then you're done. legit men competing in all the sports now

Feel bad for actual women , they must feel threatened by these trannies. I mean this 'laurel' bloke is like 300 pounds with a big frame.

other countries need to boycott the olympics if the kiwis are allowed to go through with this. once this thing is allowed to compete this year then its over, you'll have each and every country bringing in these freaks to compete for their womens olympics just to get medals

other countries need to boycott the olympics if the kiwis are allowed to go through with this. once this thing is allowed to compete this year then its over, you'll have each and every country bringing in these freaks to compete for their womens olympics just to get medals

Countries are not ganna boycott!

Countries are not ganna boycott!
then say goodbye to womans olympics lmao wont be surprised if some countries ease up on their gender reassignment laws just so they can compete with tyrone in a dress sprinting past their female runners :dead:

then say goodbye to womans olympics lmao wont be surprised if some countries ease up on their gender reassignment laws just so they can compete with tyrone in a dress sprinting past their female runners :dead:

Honestly, I don't watch women's sports so I really don't care if they disappear. But I find it funny that feminist are not even bothering to fight back against the trannies :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts