First Time in Gym for Years

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's been nearly ten years, since I was last inside a gym. I've gone a bit rusty, since then.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

giphy.gif

I'm new on here, but much respect to you for being real enough to show your face on here.

You have some power behind your punches due to your size, but work on extending your jabs and hooks a bit more. You seem to be holding back and also not concentrating properly on your target.
Also remember that power comes from the ground into your legs up into your midsection and then to the arms. Remember to dig into the ground and transfer the energy through your entire body.

With more speed, stamina and technique you will have devastating KO power in no time.

@Armadillo

Glad to see you at the gym and getting in control of your body and health.

You also confirmed to the world that people who shame fat people online are fat people themselves and burn those love handles that jump up and down with every punch. Good luck mate.

Arma

VIP
You got this. An empty gym that’s paradise no waiting for stuff :lawd:.

If you look at the top left corner, you'll see the clock displaying that it's around half 4......AM. I live in Fulham, West London, a very overpopulated area, and with that, my only option is to wake up as early as possible, and get my workout done, before the zombie hordes come.

Arma

VIP
I'm new on here, but much respect to you for being real enough to show your face on here.

You have some power behind your punches due to your size, but work on extending your jabs and hooks a bit more. You seem to be holding back and also not concentrating properly on your target.
Also remember that power comes from the ground into your legs up into your midsection and then to the arms. Remember to dig into the ground and transfer the energy through your entire body.

With more speed, stamina and technique you will have devastating KO power in no time.

Good one, duly noted.

Arma

VIP
Its a start brother. But drop boxing and start doing BJJ or wrestling/grappling.

Actually, for real life situations, boxing is far more superior than other kinds of marshal art.

Arma

VIP
@Armadillo

Glad to see you at the gym and getting in control of your body and health.

You also confirmed to the world that people who shame fat people online are fat people themselves and burn those love handles that jump up and down with every punch. Good luck mate.

I was wondering, when you would show up. When have I ever, "fat shamed"? I dare you to bring me a quote from myself, doing what you accuse me of.

Trending