First there was George Floyd buraanbur now there is George Floyd gabay

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Vibing Hip Hop GIF by Charlie Sloth

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Yeah but the cadaan made him a figure head by killing him.

If you have a problem with George Floyd’s fame then make sure AAs don’t get killed by police.
I have a problem with my people doing baraanbur for a p0rnstar and convicted felon. Also don’t forget, as a Somali, black Americans in Minneapolis absolutely hate your guts.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have a problem with my people doing baraanbur for a p0rnstar and convicted felon. Also don’t forget, as a Somali, black Americans in Minneapolis absolutely hate your guts.

No they don’t.

Are you going to speak for tens of thousands of AAs in Minneapolis.

Also, Somalis are considered Black in America. The police are not gonna treat a Somali any different to an AA, probably even worse because we are Muslim.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As I said, if you have a problem with George Floyd’s fame, make sure there aren’t any more of him.

Go protest, petition your representatives, make sure policing is adequate and not bigoted against Black people.

A lot of people on this thread are expressing disgust at someone like George Floyd becoming famous yet supporting the system that made him famous.

How many more of these George Floyd threads are people going to make? It’s a bit ridiculous -- especially when people keep saying they either don't care about BLM or are opposed to it.

I do like the song but the video was a bit gauche.

I do feel slightly evil at having laughed at the song with the video.

:snoop::stressed:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How many more of these George Floyd threads are people going to make? It’s a bit ridiculous -- especially when people keep saying they either don't care about BLM or are opposed to it.

I do like the song but the video was a bit gauche.

Should I tell them about the time I went to George Floyd protests on George Street lol.

Kinda ironic. I was walking hand in hand with my fellow Australians to Central station asking for justice.

:lolbron:

Should I tell them about the time I went to George Floyd protests on George Street lol.

Kinda ironic. I was walking hand in hand with my fellow Australians to Central station asking for justice.

:lolbron:

They'll just call you an SJW and mock you continuously for it; you're a good man, Periplus. You actually act out your convictions.

:salute:

I really don't know how you muster the energy to debate some of these people.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They'll just call you an SJW and mock you continuously for it; you're a good man, Periplus. You actually act our convictions.

:salute:

I really don't know how you muster the energy to debate some of these people.

Thanks bro.

I’m on a unpaid sabbatical in the middle of a pandemic, I have a lot of time and patience. Mainly cos I got nothing better to do.

Trending