First there was George Floyd buraanbur now there is George Floyd gabay

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No they don’t.

Are you going to speak for tens of thousands of AAs in Minneapolis.

Also, Somalis are considered Black in America. The police are not gonna treat a Somali any different to an AA, probably even worse because we are Muslim.
Alhamdullilah we currently have a 1/0 KD ratio on Somali cops to White deaths. #FreeNoor
How many more of these George Floyd threads are people going to make? It’s a bit ridiculous -- especially when people keep saying they either don't care about BLM or are opposed to it.

I do like the song but the video was a bit gauche.

I do feel slightly evil at having laughed at the song with the video.

:snoop::stressed:
I came across that shit and thought what the f*ck :damn:

I had to post it here.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Alhamdullilah we currently have a 1/0 KD ratio on Somali cops to White deaths. #FreeNoor
And he's basically out too.

So much tacsi and whatnot for a gaal. His death have may been unjust, but focus on your own brothers instead before a gaal.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How many more of these George Floyd threads are people going to make? It’s a bit ridiculous -- especially when people keep saying they either don't care about BLM or are opposed to it.

I do like the song but the video was a bit gauche.

I do feel slightly evil at having laughed at the song with the video.

:snoop::stressed:
if you really want to laugh to look at this

start 0:20, funniest part.

The lyrics are in support of George floyd and uplifting but it’s just too funny. Somalis are too clueless at times :dead:

The portrait of george floyd makes it even funnier.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

The lyrics are in support of George floyd and uplifting but it’s just too funny. Somalis are too clueless at times :dead:

Georgie indhaha uu roon 😂😂

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
he was a woman beating junkie....who tried to rip off a shop owner with fake money.

Yeah and people like him are going to continue becoming famous if we don’t change how the police operates.

You can’t be pro-Police but also be mad at George Floyd being famous.

Pick one.

reer

VIP
Yeah and people like him are going to continue becoming famous if we don’t change how the police operates.

Pick one.
free ma nigga mohamed nur. blue lives matter. chewing dat qumayo pack.
images.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Pick one.
#️BlueLifeMatters

Super Troopers Police GIF

Based

VIP

Somalis are embarrassing. No shame all for cameras igu sawir

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalis are embarrassing. No shame all for cameras igu sawir
Why the hell do you and calcal about every godamn thing some random Somali does. Bummy faraxs becoming extremists in reer scandi is much more embarrassing then anything like this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why the hell do you ***** and calcal about every godamn thing some random Somali does. Bummy faraxs becoming extremists in reer scandi is much more embarrassing then anything like this.
Ahlie, at least they’re beefing in Somali and it’s with a Somali audience. If an ajnabi saw their tiktok they’d have no idea what’s going on and just move on lol

Based

VIP
Why the hell do you ***** and calcal about every godamn thing some random Somali does. Bummy faraxs becoming extremists in reer scandi is much more embarrassing then anything like this.
I like negativity and ing about Somalis. My daily fuel is cringe somalis doing what somalis do best. Negro

Trending

Latest posts