First Somali youtuber to talk about Knife crime,Somali gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophi

Have you ever heard about “Drill Rap”? @Geeljire sanbuur posted here some clips in the past. The whole lyrics revolves around taunting one another & killing others with knives and it’s hugely popular with those who live in the projects including Somalis. They kill one another because of postal addresses in the projects.

He's an adorable kid. I need a Rosetta stone to decipher British Rap. So, I'll ask him to translate.

I dont know how the knife crime is in the UK but this is a very good topic to talk about

Why do you think somali youth are involved in gangs and knife crime?

I think its a mixture of where you live and who you surround yourself with and I also think its important that both parents are involved in their kids life
f*ck somali thugs

they deserve life sentence

I dont know how the knife crime is in the UK but this is a very good topic to talk about

Why do you think somali youth are involved in gangs and knife crime?

I think its a mixture of where you live and who you surround yourself with and I also think its important that both parents are involved in their kids life
xalimoid are cringe, they can't talk properly. this is how 99% of somali girls in the uk sound and the ones in america sound like AA women they use nigga in every sentence even worse given that even the standard white american accent sounds pretty retarded itself

Last edited:
London is a fucked up place in my opinion. Nothing good will ever come out of living there.

Recently, a Labour MP's son who was working for his mother as her chief of staff earning £43,835 a year pleaded guilty for drug charges. Together, they were earning £130,000 a year.

Yet still, he wanted to sell drugs?
selling drugs is Madow culture man, they normalise weed like somalis normalised khat. it's selling khat for them it's nothing big or concerning. IT'S THE Madow MAN'S WAY OF LIFE

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
xalimoid are cringe, they can't talk properly. this is how 99% of somali girls in the uk sound and the ones in america sound like AA women they use nigga in ever sentence even worse given that even the standard white american accent sounds pretty retarded itself

No one on here sounds like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending