first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters
Tbh unpopular opinion but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The guy is not ugly, he is not handsome either. He is average-looking. When you have money and are average-looking you can get women easily. Also, he can say what he wants even if he is ugly he is a free man. I just don't think the guy is a Muslim tho. He is clearly committing Zina left and right.

And what are you ? What have you done in your life that is so great that you can judge another human being ?
Lmao at least I don’t claim to be a “Muslim” while pimp other women in the mean time. Wouldn’t be shocked if he has a side job in Trafficking either since that comes along with pimping. Disgusting

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Lmao at least I don’t claim to be a “Muslim” while pimp other women in the mean time. Wouldn’t be shocked if he has a side job in Trafficking either since that comes along with pimping. Disgusting
Who cares if does do that God will punish him honestly your to invested in this guy he's a loser in your eyes cool keep it moving I know your better then to be a hater for ffs you are a gift so be a gift to humanity and soar like the eagle you was meant to be SOAR MY CHILD SOAR

The guy is not ugly, he is not handsome either. He is average-looking. When you have money and are average-looking you can get women easily. Also, he can say what he wants even if he is ugly he is a free man. I just don't think the guy is a Muslim tho. He is clearly committing Zina left and right.
Lmao no the guy is ugly + has a weird feminine oval head shape with a receding hairline. I’ve seen way more good looking incels then him. And yeah he’s most likely not practicing it
1623876327030.jpeg

Who cares if does do that God will punish him honestly your to invested in this guy he's a loser in your eyes cool keep it moving I know your better then to be a hater for ffs you are a gift so be a gift to humanity and soar like the eagle you was meant to be SOAR MY CHILD SOAR
No I’m not. Seems like you’re more invested into him since you’re booty clapping for him all over here. Yes, he’s indeed a loser in my eyes who participates in pimping. I’m a teenager on the internet so me wasting my life doesn’t make sense. You should focus on your own

Lmao no the guy is ugly + has a weird feminine oval head shape with a receding hairline. I’ve seen way more good looking incels then him. And yeah he’s most likely not practicing it
View attachment 189203

These are ugly men.
1623876574503.png

Ugly men are men that women would not go near even if they had money. Sultan is nowhere near being ugly. He is average.

These are ugly men.
View attachment 189207
Ugly men are men that women would not go near even if they had money. Sultan is nowhere near being ugly. He is average.
Nah, those men are unfortunate looking men, men who you feel sad for because they look incredibly ugly, men that not even a gay man would look twice at.
+ these man are unbearable to look at also

Nah, those men are unfortunate looking men, men who you feel sad for because they look incredibly ugly, men that not even a gay man would look twice at.
+ these man are unbearable to look at also

1623876919608.png

Women are not repulsed by looking at Sultan so he is not ugly.
Ugly is someone a prostitute would not even want to have sex or at least feel repulsed by.

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
No I’m not. Seems like you’re more invested into him since you’re booty clapping for him all over here. Yes, he’s indeed a loser in my eyes who participates in pimping. I’m a teenager on the internet so me wasting my life doesn’t make sense. You should focus on your own
A teenager who is a emo pretty sad when I was your age I had a job and helped around the house and help pay bills but you nope just sit around on the net talking reckless to strangers on forum site very sad indeed / GET A JOB DO EXTRA HOMEWORK GET READY FOR UNIVERSITY AND STOP CARING ABOUT AN ADULT MAN WHO IS ON TWITTER WHO TRAVELS THE WORLD WHILE YOU SIT ON THE NET CALLING HIM UGLY WHICH IS VERY SAD GEN Z IS TRULY LOST / BUT YOU HAVE TIME TO BECOME A POSITIVE PERSON WHO CAN HELP HER FAMILY BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

GOODBYE GEN Z WORD TO BIG BIRD