Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ

f*ck me he's so short too!

:mjcry:

And what this nigga think he's some sort of shadowy business magnate?

:pachah1:
Nigga looks like midget compared to them :lolbron:

Nacalaa why can’t somalis hide their racism from the world. This forum is enough, why spread it elsewhere:jcoleno:

I just woke up too and already a somali scandal

uk accent make me angry
1623592858334.jpeg

World

VIP
Am I the only who finds it weird that people spend their free time on these platforms? It doesn’t even sound entertaining just a bunch of monkeys swearing at each other and shouting.

Am I the only who finds it weird that people spend their free time on these platforms? It doesn’t even sound entertaining just a bunch of monkeys swearing at each other and shouting.
And they take the Internet so fucking seriously, they think that the Internet race and gender wars hold back Somali People. Lmfao, it’s always the most downtrodden community that thinks their reputation on the Internet is in tandem with their success in real life. All these Liberal Somali females and Simp ass Niggas crying over one nigga who they act like represents the majority of Somali Men when in reality, he only represents himself.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

A cousin of mine uses clubhouse but for networking. I was sitting closeby while she used it for that and it seems to have its real life uses. She was genuinely connecting with some people who had business opportunities for her. So not all a pointless waste of time but I agree that people who use it for stuff like this are just shaqo la'aan.

Trending