first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Already showing poor habits that correlate with his poor facial development. Barely chewed that food and used only one side. Double side it and chew for longer, saxiib. Might give you some semblance of masseter development even at this age and consider applying minoxidil to that face and weather the risk of heart palpitations so you don't look so baby faced, "king".

:farmajoyaab:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I really wanna know who's son this saxiib is so I can alert them in the event they are unaware of his escapades. He's moving mad and ain't no way this is some random 20 something fob's self-made money.

Keo

VIP

I really wanna know who's son this saxiib is so I can alert them in the event they are unaware of his escapades. He's moving mad and ain't no way this is some random 20 something fob's self-made money.
Probably lucked out on crypto who knows

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Probably lucked out on crypto who knows

I dunno. If he lucked out this much with crypto he'd be on the news for it, I reckon. And the way he spends just screams "I have an endless supply of dough coming from aabo." to me. But who knows indeed.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ

f*ck me he's so short too!

:mjcry:

And what this nigga think he's some sort of shadowy business magnate?

:pachah1:

There is no doubt that this idiot thinks he is a big shot. He doesn’t realize his time is limited. The places he frequents are all Narco and he is knee deep in it. It’s just a matter of time when these hispanics will chop off his head. Then I will be saying to you, I told you so!😁

Already showing poor habits that correlate with his poor facial development. Barely chewed that food and used only one side. Double side it and chew for longer, saxiib. Might give you some semblance of masseter development even at this age and consider applying minoxidil to that face and weather the risk of heart palpitations so you don't look so baby faced, "king".

:farmajoyaab:

The norwood reaper has ravaged him , needs a transplant not minnox. He appears to be rich so he can prolly improve his bad facial development

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ

f*ck me he's so short too!

:mjcry:

And what this nigga think he's some sort of shadowy business magnate?

:pachah1:

Brutal heightmog

Abdiexit and xalimoexit is embarrassing. If you want to be with someone of a different ethnicity just do it, it’s no big deal. These weird movements are so childish.

Trending

Latest posts