First Somali Female Pilot-1976 Vs First Female Ethiopian Pilot -2010

1594482738440.png

Both beautiful women.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I am biased towards my kind myself but the Habashi lady looks pretty as well. Both deserve recognition for their achievements. Somalia beat her neighbor to advancing its daughters by couple decades. The point.
The achievements are one thing but saying that she's beautiful is another.

Her parents are siblings nacala:dead:

Invader

She sexy. Her nose alone gets me feeling certain type of way. The latter part of your comments doesn't deserve attention.

Out of curiosity, What kind of Somali are you? You honestly believe Somali siblings marry each other?
I was referring to the Xabashi.

And I am the kind of Somali to love other Somalis but despises Ethiopians :dead:

:hahaidiot:

Do you even know the difference between a pilot and a capitain? OMG :ftw9nwa:
Amsale is not the first Ethiopia female pilot, are you nuts? She is the first Ethiopian female CAPITAIN (not the first female pilot)! Fyi, pilot and capitain are not the same. :ftw9nwa: Capitain is the one that is on the left side in cockpit and is the "boss". :ftw9nwa: You need to fly thousands of hours to become a capitain.

Just use your common sense. Ethiopian Airlines has the best pilot training school in Africa for decades and you are saying it couldn't manage to graduate a female pilot all those years until 2010? What are you smoking?
:snoop:

And for the record, the first African female pilot is an Ethiopian by the name Asegedech Assefa and that in 1961! Sorry, but you've asked for it.

Finally, I want to give credit to the somali pilot Asli Hassan Abade for her success story. The current Somali women should see her as a role model that women are not created only to be confined in the kitchen. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Invader

:hahaidiot:

Do you even know the difference between a pilot and a capitain? OMG :ftw9nwa:
Amsale is not the first Ethiopia female pilot, are you nuts? She is the first Ethiopian female CAPITAIN (not the first female pilot)! Fyi, pilot and capitain are not the same. :ftw9nwa: Capitain is the one that is on the left side in cockpit and is the "boss". :ftw9nwa: You need to fly thousands of hours to become a capitain.

Just use your common sense. Ethiopian Airlines has the best pilot training school in Africa for decades and you are saying it couldn't manage to graduate a female pilot all those years until 2010? What are you smoking?
:snoop:

And for the record, the first African female pilot is an Ethiopian by the name Asegedech Assefa and that in 1961! Sorry, but you've asked for it.

Finally, I want to give credit to the somali pilot Asli Hassan Abade for her success story. The current Somali women should see her as a role model that women are not created only to be confined in the kitchen. :ftw9nwa:

Search it up.

There are others who claim that title.

Somalia being the most prominent.

Trending

Latest posts