First Somali American police officer in Salt Lake City Utah, the U.S.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Somalia is not a multicultural society. Go to a place like Japan, and try the same thing, and see if they accept you as Japanese because you were born there or got a passport.
:mjlol:
This is the blight of using slavery, we don't have them in the north, they are Somali nationals, we either incorporate them or they'll be used against us :kodaksmiley:

Instead of saying manshallah some Somalis wrote on twitter she is Bantu wallahi I am sickened by my own people on the daily this lady isn’t robbing, shooting, doing drugs, committing welfare fraud she became a police officer wearing hijab in a Mormon racist state and they want to point out her race sick people.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Yes my spelling is off, but they are great people one of my good friends is from that reer

Yes they are good people and they are Sooooo Somali that an entire province is named after them. The province of Banadir which is the Greater Mogadishu Area.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Yes they are good people and they are Sooooo Somali that an entire province is named after them. The province of Banadir which is the Greater Mogadishu Area.
it's not named after them they just named themselves after it, like the ones in barawe named themselves reer barawe

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
how tf did this turn into a race war, i guess somalispot is just somalispotting

from this post onwards no more racism. I want to see what others think about a somali girl joining the police