First Somali American police officer in Salt Lake City Utah, the U.S.

Keo

VIP
In what world is that a Somali.
:mjlol:

To be honest, I'm not surprised. We even got Ethiopians who claim Somali to get asylum in the West.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
In what world is that a Somali.

To be honest, I'm not surprised. We even got Ethiopians who claim Somali to get asylum in the West.

She’s Somali my friend.

It doesn’t matter whether she comes from the major clan or minority clan.

If she has a family from Somalia then she’s Somali.

Whether she’s Cushitic Somali or Bantu Somali she’s still Somali nonetheless.

Keo

VIP
She’s Somali my friend.

It doesn’t matter whether she comes from the major clan or minority clan.

if she has a family from Somalia then she’s Somali.

Whether she’s Cushitic Somali or Bantu Somali she’s still Somali nonetheless.
What clan when she is bantu? Lol

This is why Somalis suffer from mental illness. They would rather have animosity for a fellow Somali because they are from another qabil, but have no problem welcoming bantu or oromo. I rest my case.
:farmajoyaab:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

This is why Somalis suffer from mental illness. They would rather have animosity for a fellow Somali because they are from another qabil, but have no problem welcoming bantu or oromo.

You’re the one bringing the “clan topic” in the first place mate.

If She has a family from Somalia then she’s Somali. She may not be Somali ethnically speaking (because we all know ethnic Somalis have the same profile through haplogroups and ancestries and what not) but we all have to give props to these minorities when they contribute to our community. That’s what we should encourage in here and celebrate.

NidarNidar

Punisher
You can only be Somali if you're ethnically Somali.
In another timeline Harar would have been the capital of Somalia, one's ethnicity doesn't decide one's nationality, a lot of men fought for Somalia's independence that were not of ethnic Somali stock.

This is why Somalis suffer from mental illness. They would rather have animosity for a fellow Somali because they are from another qabil, but have no problem welcoming bantu or oromo. I rest my case.
Its people like you I eat for quraac. Put respect on the bantu people, they are somali. I'd side with a bantu brother, than a nigga like you warya. I can't stand lanky ass doqons that got a chip on their shoulder. You think you're better than them don't you? I'm ethnically somali, my somalinimo is 2 strong for that riff raff.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Its people like you I eat for quraac. Put respect on the bantu people, they are somali. I'd side with a bantu brother, than a nigga like you warya. I can't stand lanky ass doqons that got a chip on their shoulder. You think you're better than them don't you? I'm ethnically somali, my somalinimo is 2 strong for that riff raff.
These low IQ comments from people like that always crack me up, it does more damage to our public image.

Keo

VIP
I don't think I'm better than anyone, but in a couple of years, these people are going to claim they are the indigenous Somalis. Oh wait, they already do that now.
:ivers:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I care about public image too, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking these people are Somali.
No one said they are... nationality and ethnicity are two different things, if I saw a Nigerian and he claimed his English, I wouldn't denote that he was ethnically English.

Keo

VIP
No one said they are... nationality and ethnicity are two different things, if I saw a Nigerian and he claimed his English, I wouldn't denote that he was ethnically English.
Somalia is not a multicultural society. Go to a place like Japan, and try the same thing, and see if they accept you as Japanese because you were born there or got a passport.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I don't think I'm better than anyone, but in a couple of years, these people are going to claim they are the indigenous Somalis. Oh wait, they already do that now.
:ivers:

They are Somali citizens there is nothing you can do about it calaacal ama ceytam adigey kuu talaa