First photo of Southall youth who murdered drug dealer with kitchen knife in street

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
E902137E-EEC6-4E27-A3D5-E46CE6001658.jpeg
E6BB206E-691D-456F-8A3D-8A968F9A8E55.jpeg

Free the mandem

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These guys are fools for using a knife on a 45 year old drug dealer timajilic. Not that I condone violence , but a good Karbash would have sufficed. Most of these road dudes are weak and scared hence why they resort to knifes and guns.

He was probably shottin on their turf abti this is what happens when you sell drugs in another mans turf. People kill each other for bisads these days

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whats up with these fucking jil jilaac people if you shot in anothermans turf you get shanked simple as it is

Indians are worse than blacks, well done my niggas

He was probably shottin on their turf abti this is what happens when you sell drugs in another mans turf. People kill each other for bisads these days

Why do you alway come across as some road man you're probably some in his basement talking about how you know the streets lol fix up you before i tell the Jamaicans to bully you again ahahah

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why do you alway come across as some road man you're probably some in his basement talking about how you know the streets lol fix up you before i tell the Jamaicans to bully you again ahahah

Your a little 18 year old boy I’ll make you plug the packs in your futoo and make you go ot fuckingg wasteman

Your a little 18 year old boy I’ll make you plug the packs in your futoo and make you go ot fuckingg wasteman

Loool ill make yah strip in front of me you skinny match stick i always see you're posts and you go on of how somalis got UK crime on boxed f*ck out of here UK somalis ain't on shit so no point giving the hard man attitude is when all day i see daily on road as runners lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Loool ill make yah strip in front of me you skinny match stick i always see you're posts and you go on of how somalis got UK crime on boxed f*ck out of here UK somalis ain't on shit so no point giving the hard man attitude is when all day i see daily on road as runners lol

You remind me of this Jamaican I always used to bang she always used to cry and wine about somalis this somalis that but in the end of the day she had that somali dick in her mouth.

You remind me of that wich was probably your sister fucking buckteee

You remind me of this Jamaican I always used to bang she always used to cry and wine about somalis this somalis that but in the end of the day she had that somali **** in her mouth.

You remind me of that wich was probably your sister fucking buckteee

Looool and you remind of the zoomlai who i used to tax eveyweek who also payed me protection money to stop him getting bullied by the jamaicans/carribeans/indians and even fucking Romanians loooooool.

Trending

Latest posts