First photo of Southall youth who murdered drug dealer with kitchen knife in street

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If your such a badman come link me init fucking wasteman protection money kulahaa

I’ll put you back in your mothers stinking jamaican vagina fucking buckteee

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nah, he looks like a die-hard Somalilander who is a failed hoodrat from Hayes.

He had teeth like this miyaa?

DCBC06DB-599B-443D-A357-539279FB7BE9.jpeg

These guys are fools for using a knife on a 45 year old drug dealer timajilic. Not that I condone violence , but a good Karbash would have sufficed. Most of these road dudes are weak and scared hence why they resort to knifes and guns.

No it would not have. You think people will let go after being beat? People get jumped and stomped out all the time. It just goes back and forth until either party escalates it. If you're not willing to stick in the next guy's ribs you need to stay home

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No it would not have. You think people will let go after being beat? People get jumped and stomped out all the time. It just goes back and forth until either party escalates it. If you're not willing to stick in the next guy's ribs you need to stay home

Sad reality, miss the good one vs one days

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What's the london qabil map? I actually don't know

Geography doesn’t necessarily mean map.
It’s just from my own knowledge there’s certain places that are dominated by a certain qabil.
Par exemple Tottenham is full of HG, streatham full of abgaals, etc.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Geography doesn’t necessarily mean map.
It’s just from my own knowledge there’s certain places that are dominated by a certain qabil.
Par exemple Tottenham is full of HG, streatham full of abgaals, etc.

The whole of North London is Hawiye abaayo. South London aswell but not to extent such as North. East and West are mostly Isaaq, small portion of nw Daarood that’s basically it

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Why do you alway come across as some road man you're probably some in his basement talking about how you know the streets lol fix up you before i tell the Jamaicans to bully you again ahahah
why do i have a feeling that u that nigga that usually pay madows to beat up somali kids that ed u.
:cosbyhmm:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The whole of North London is Hawiye abaayo. South London aswell but not to extent such as North. East and West are mostly Isaaq, small portion of nw Daarood that’s basically it

Abgaals don’t live in north. I’ve been deprived of qabil mates my whole life. There’s only HG in Tottenham with a few reer xamar cadcads.

The only place you’ll find my people dem is in south.