First jobs

Keo

VIP
Farax in his 20s attempted to purchase flavored vodka with an EBT card.

College aged xalimo asking me to open the cabinet at 6 am

middle aged adeers buying captain morgan. I saw everything. :mjlol:
How do they shamelessly walk into a store with a Somali customer assistant and ask for qamro?
:gucciwhat:

did most of you guys get fired at ur first jobs.

my first job was being a tutor for somali kids. I got about a 1000 dollars month just teaching basic math to them.

2nd job then was being a hotel greeter/clerk. It was easy but it could get stressful sometimes

Sports direct. They were paying me like £5 a hour maybe even less I was 17. Pure slavery now I think about it

Got fired after a month for throwing a shoe box at a Karen and then getting into a fight with her husband.

Sports direct. They were paying me like £5 a hour maybe even less I was 17. Pure slavery now I think about it

Got fired after a month for throwing a shoe box at a Karen and then getting into a fight with her husband.
can u people not control yourselves. Ive been spit on by karens and still give them smile and swipe their cards for them. Ive been called n word but never took it to offense. I never lashed out on someone

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
My first job was working overnight in the backroom of a Walmart Super center. The Assistant manager, Assyrian stockers, and this madow named Marquise were all trying to get me fired.

:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My 1st job was at a thai bufeet I used to chop 10kg of onions and other veggies

The only annoying part was my asian coworkers couldnt say my name they kept referring to me as "Steven"

Parents wanted to teach us a lesson about 'hard work' (I was about 14). They had this Somali guy pick up me and my cousin, drove us at 6am to a farm in the middle of nowhere and told us to get to work. I can't remember how much we were paid but that had to be the longest 8hrs of my life. Fam we were working alongside asians who dressed exactly like this
1606449396152.png

Trending