First impressions of Hargeisa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
my uncle told me about it lol. He said they wait for the population of dogs to reach a certain population, afterwards they get poisoned en masse.

These dogs breed quick and population control is needed. And like Hassan2000 said, rabies is also a problem.

It’s kind of in humane but they have no other options. You can’t let them breed forever. You gotta drop their population once in a while, maybe every few years.

My dear @Hot Ballah

Take care of yourself in the land of nomad huuno. Watch your back.

There must be a better way to handle this catastrophic dilemma. Who is the mayor or Hargeisa??????? Do they know a woman was promised Jannah as a result of giving water to a thirsty dog. I am glad my hands are not in dirt blood.

my uncle told me about it lol. He said they wait for the population of dogs to reach a certain population, afterwards they get poisoned en masse.

These dogs breed quick and population control is needed. And like Hassan2000 said, rabies is also a problem.

It’s kind of in humane but they have no other options. You can’t let them breed forever. You gotta drop their population once in a while, maybe every few years.

They should do this in more places and more cities instead of killing them..

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My dear @Hot Ballah

Take care of yourself in the land of nomad huuno. Watch your back.

There must be a better way to handle this catastrophic dilemma. Who is the mayor or Hargeisa??????? Do they know a woman was promised Jannah as a result of giving water to a thirsty dog. I am glad my hands are not in dirt blood.
apparently there’s a new mayor in Hargeisa. Maybe he has a plan, but I doubt it. Mercilessly poisoning them and picking up their dead bodies is easier than funding a dog pound.

Hargeisa lacks a lot of institutes and infrastructures cities its size have. Most western cities have dog pounds to pick up stray dogs to either sell or give out for adoption.

That would obviously be the most humane and developed thing to do.

But do you think the city can afford to pay for that? The workers would go on a strike the first week due to unpaid wages :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
apparently there’s a new mayor in Hargeisa. Maybe he has a plan, but I doubt it. Mercilessly poisoning them and picking up their dead bodies is easier than funding a dog pound.

Hargeisa lacks a lot of institutes and infrastructures cities its size have. Most western cities have dog pounds to pick up stray dogs to either sell or give out for adoption.

But do you think the city can afford to pay for that? The workers would go on a strike the first week due to unpaid wages :snoop:

They could bring up an industry of training dogs for farm use and sell them to neighboring Kenya. Of course they will have to hire a non somali-- we know how traumatic it is the fear of dogs are for Somalis

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They should do this in more places and more cities instead of killing them..

I can’t watch that video due to how long it takes and the buffering with this african wifi :mjkkk:

1B206491-FAEA-4899-A4BE-BE5CD8402252.jpeg

just tell me a quick summary.

World

VIP

What Somali would buy or adopt a dog anyway? I don’t think there’s any other choice.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What Somali would buy or adopt a dog anyway? I don’t think there’s any other choice.
foreign market bro, also, there are plenty of people in hargeisa that own dogs.

My brother told me one of his friends just took in a dog from the streets, now the dog is their pet lol.

Trending