First Hirshsbelle in Baladweyne after three months since they were banned from entering the airport

Only few Hawadle have landed like hirshabelle wasiirka waxbarashads who was backed by his Cabdalle samatalis clan.

These sharanshuurs were not allowed to use the airport.

Now bc Xawaadle reached agreement and Jeyte is their leader so we creased the hostility.

But kaladire is ungrateful hirshabelle mp who works for Dameer Guudlawe

Dameer Guudoawe is finished he us not allowed to come back to Hiiraan we dont mind reer Hiiraan

Masaakiin hadiiba masiirkooda Xawaadle ku xiran yahay ha dhiwna waxay dhihidionaan hirshabelle aan nahay🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230913-164836.jpg

Screenshot_20230913-170750.jpg

Last edited:
As you like or as a matter of fact, Xawadle will never get a state because Xawadle land is so limited to East of Hiran, not all East but south East, verry view resource plus there There is no single merchant of Xawadle, and there is no other source of finance, Xawadle cannot fund even 500 police men, kkkkkkkkkk yet u want dream State

As you like or as a matter of fact, Xawadle will never get a state because Xawadle land is so limited to East of Hiran, not all East but south East, verry view resource plus there There is no single merchant of Xawadle, and there is no other source of finance, Xawadle cannot fund even 500 police men, kkkkkkkkkk yet u want dream State
Right now Hiiraan State runs the "Galbeedka" you talking about without being recognized what do you think if it was a recognized FMS?
There are two funds when comes from the local taxes and services and the other from the donors. As an agricultural State all we need is to provide services and infrastructure and we will have dry port. You are one of these sharanshuurs we use them against each other. All the minorities are in one side so we have many of them willing to work for is. Gaaljecel we have Caafi the subclan of Daahor Jeesow against the dominant Abtisame we have All jijeele who are a rival of Gaaljecel we have Madow
These videos are from their xaafad and Countryside. Listen kid hiiraan is synonymous to Xawaadle waa nsanays Xawaadle go f*ck yourself

What you have written is a dream and a just story for your locall narartive, Mataban, Jawil defow kaxhablay all are in east and you do not controll, in Qoraxsin forget about it, there is no single Xawadle person who can even travell without permision and you talk about your xawadle state controll it kkkkk Caafi and Abtisame are the one who kille 600 of Cabdifatax army who tried to controll west baladweyne, while Abdifatax getting support from Ethiopia. Gaaljecel is 10'lx larger than Xawadle, 2x bigger land than xawadle, are you able to controll them kkk can Fox dominate Lion. Let me ask you, who is buying these crazy stories, your new Abtirsi your new Aabbo Tanada Daarood?? Are they one who enjoy it kkkk can your new father Tanado help you atleast regain Mataban from Habar Eji, instead of dreaming a land that you even travell without permision

Mk77 the gaaljecel kid in the old forum kkkkk

I have my own Caafi proxy militias part of my NATO thank me freeing your camel

Ma jecli inaan Gaaljecel ku dheeraado maba jiraan hal tuulo io xor ah ma qabtid adiga Isxambaar Murusade la dood kuwaas aa kugu level ah you are in the long queue to free you after them 🤣🤣
I freed your camel why you hating on your Hiiraan State dawlad🤣🤣

So you made a new account and the first 2 messages you talk about is Xawaadle? Obsessed right

AE303E45-98CF-4442-A550-35FD44997FF3.jpeg

What about the Laangaab who always dream about Qoraxsin, maxaad u dhibsatay laba comment, adigoo maalin walba Gaaljecel iyo Qoraxsin aan afka ka dhigin. So who is obsessed??

Ma jecli inaan Gaaljecel ku dheeraado maba jiraan hal tuulo io xor ah ma qabtid adiga Isxambaar Murusade la dood kuwaas aa kugu level ah you are in the long queue to free you after them 🤣🤣
I freed your camel why you hating on your Hiiraan State dawlad🤣🤣
Langaab Rasta. Your hiiraan state is as real as Babylon for the Rasta 🤣

What about the Laangaab who always dream about Qoraxsin, maxaad u dhibsatay laba comment, adigoo maalin walba Gaaljecel iyo Qoraxsin aan afka ka dhigin. So who is obsessed??
No one speaks about Gaaljecel.

This has been strictly Xawaadle vs Abgaal.

Don’t include yourself in conversations that do not concern you.

I freed your camel why you hating on your Hiiraan State
Baladweyne, Bulaburte, CeelCali, Jalalaqsi, Jowhar, Gamboole, Leego, Biriweyne, dhamaan waa magaalooyin xor ah, lkn adiga aan ku waydiiye Moqokori iyo Maxaas oo saxara ah mooye, aaway dhulkii Xawaadle ee wabiga xigay, maxaad u xureyn wayday kkkkk. aaway dhulkii uu Cali Jayte lahaa Xawaadlaha dagan waa shabaab gaari na ma gali karo mana ka bixi karo, dhulkaas goormaa la xureynaa kkk Booco Xarunta Shabaab ee Xawaadla laga maamulo goorma la xureynaa??? Aniga dhulkayga 50% waa xor inta hartay waxaan sugayaa wajiga labaad, adiga wajiga koowaad na wuu dhamaan rabaa dhulkaaga inta badan xor ma ahan maxaa kuu tala ah.

Midda kale nin rag oo State dhisan kara maad noqotid maxaad aniga ii leedahay Hiiraan State igula soo biir, Laangaab aan kaligiis meel istaagi karin.

Well. Don't ever mention Hiran State while you are minority in Hiran, why don't you name it Xawadle State or Jicib State.
I love you brother. Please stay and Karbaash these langaabs. Your honesty is highly appreciated. They believe in hiiraan state 🤣. I’m done arguing with these langaabs.

Baladweyne, Bulaburte, CeelCali, Jalalaqsi, Jowhar, Gamboole, Leego, Biriweyne, dhamaan waa magaalooyin xor ah, lkn adiga aan ku waydiiye Moqokori iyo Maxaas oo saxara ah mooye, aaway dhulkii Xawaadle ee wabiga xigay, maxaad u xureyn wayday kkkkk. aaway dhulkii uu Cali Jayte lahaa Xawaadlaha dagan waa shabaab gaari na ma gali karo mana ka bixi karo, dhulkaas goormaa la xureynaa kkk Booco Xarunta Shabaab ee Xawaadla laga maamulo goorma la xureynaa??? Aniga dhulkayga 50% waa xor inta hartay waxaan sugayaa wajiga labaad, adiga wajiga koowaad na wuu dhamaan rabaa dhulkaaga inta badan xor ma ahan maxaa kuu tala ah.

Midda kale nin rag oo State dhisan kara maad noqotid maxaad aniga ii leedahay Hiiraan State igula soo biir, Laangaab aan kaligiis meel istaagi karin.
MK77 this is between Dameerada and Hawadle you have no your own maamul so i wont allow you to welcome dameerada fahamtu? Hiiraan Anaa leh and it will become its own State after the war. Hassan Sh signed it already in Maxaas. Jowhar and two abgaal Nothern Mogadishu Degmos will form another State. South Mogadishu will be the capital under HG.

MK77 this is between Dameerada and Hawadle you have no your own maamul so i wont allow you to welcome dameerada fahamtu? Hiiraan Anaa leh and it will become its own State after the war. Hassan Sh signed it already in Maxaas. Jowhar and two abgaal Nothern Mogadishu Degmos will form another State. South Mogadishu will be the capital under HG

Rasta dreaming again 🤣 Under any powersharing, you can never dream of more than a part time shot at Hirshabelle and thats the truth really. You have no executive future in Somalia, you depend on a federal clause to change in your favour while the guy in charge of the Constitution is a Murusade Minister Hasan Macalin 🤣 Somalia is sticking with the current states. One clause will open a pandora's box like the 2012 diaspora hotel run states fiascos. This is not the idea you thought through well enough.

MK77 this is between Dameerada and Hawadle you have no your own maamul so i wont allow you to welcome dameerada fahamtu? Hiiraan Anaa leh and it will become its own State after the war. Hassan Sh signed it already in Maxaas. Jowhar and two abgaal Nothern Mogadishu Degmos will form another State. South Mogadishu will be the capital under HG.
Just keep it strictly Hawadle & Abgaal and ignore these isxambaars. Don’t respond to them again.

Rasta dreaming again 🤣 Under any powersharing, you can never dream of more than a part time shot at Hirshabelle and thats the truth really. You have no executive future in Somalia, you depend on a federal clause to change in your favour while the guy in charge of the Constitution is a Murusade Minister Hasan Macalin 🤣 Somalia is sticking with the current states. One clause will open a pandora's box like the 2012 diaspora hotel run states fiascos. This is not the idea you thought through well enough.
Screenshot_20230915-202612.jpg

Screenshot_20230915-200138.jpg

Trending

Latest posts