FIRST GAY BRITISH MUSLIM MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I'm not sure if this has been posted already.
As predicted, they've been facing abuse from muslims globally :bell:What are your thoughts?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...xual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html
I'm not sure if this has been posted already.
As predicted, they've been facing abuse from muslims globally :bell:What are your thoughts?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...xual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html

Good for them.
giphy.gif

This isn't a muslim marriage, it's a south asian one. They are wearing south asian clothes. There is no such thing as a muslim marriage, if they are talking about a niqah i'm shocked they found a imam to make official their marriage

This isn't a muslim marriage, it's a south asian one. They are wearing south asian clothes. There is no such thing as a muslim marriage, if they are talking about a niqah i'm shocked they found a imam to make official their marriage

There are gay imams and liberal mosques.

Happy for them! It's about time for people to stop being so intolerant of the lgbtq community. I hope this makes more people feel comfortable about their circumstances and no longer feel stigmatized in the Muslim community. More power to them ️‍

I was triggered when I first saw this. They are working hard to push the LGBT agenda down our throat. Who knows this may even be fake and they might not even be a real 'Gay couple' per say.
I clocked on when about 75% of the shows on the BBC3 channel which is aimed at the younger audience was almost always about something to do with the LGBT community. My license fee goes on funding these sorts of shows. They are very sneaky and do this by bombarding us with shows and photos of gay people including gay Muslims - It's A way for them to hammer this ideology inside the young person's mind.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Even though I don't support gay marriage, I'm glad they are starting to get a foothold in Muslim communities in the west. There was a mosque in Germany where men and women pray together, the women don't wear hijab and can lead the prayer. I want to note that NONE of these things would be ok with Muhammad, so I'm glad people are going out of their way to defy him.

Axmed Xaji

No, it is a Muslim marriage. There are gay imams now, haven't you heard?

Even though I don't support gay marriage, I'm glad they are starting to get a foothold in Muslim communities in the west. There was a mosque in Germany where men and women pray together, the women don't wear hijab and can lead the prayer. I want to note that NONE of these things would be ok with Muhammad, so I'm glad people are going out of their way to defy him.

Why don't you support gay marriage?

This is hilarious, even the khaanis can do islam and muslims dirty now:russ:
How do you guys feel when the gay community is cracking down your door?
If these two individuals survive more then 2 months, these mujaheeds have gone soft:deadosama:

Axmed Xaji

Why don't you support gay marriage?
While I know homosexuality is caused by nature, it still is a deviation from the normal biological functions of humans. So while I agree that it's not caused by "bad people", I'm not sure gay marriage is the ultimate solution for those people. I think the conversation should be shifted to dealing with hormonal in-balances etc. I support gay people and I'm open to letting them be themselves, though.

While I know homosexuality is caused by nature, it still is a deviation from the normal biological functions of humans. So while I agree that it's not caused by "bad people", I'm not sure gay marriage is the ultimate solution for those people. I think the conversation should be shifted to dealing with hormonal in-balances etc. I support gay people and I'm open to letting them be themselves, though.

If they want to get married they should be allowed to. I'm not aware of any study that links homornal imbalance to homosexuality.

Axmed Xaji

If they want to get married they should be allowed to. I'm not aware of any study that links homornal imbalance to homosexuality.
Maybe I shouldn't have said I "don't support". I meant that I'm generally open to it and I just don't have strong feelings about it. I do have strong feelings about mouth-breathing Muslims causing harm to real people based on old Jewish tales (later adopted by Muhammad). There's NOTHING wrong with gay people married.

Maybe I shouldn't have said I "don't support". I meant that I'm generally open to it and I just don't have strong feelings about it. I do have strong feelings about mouth-breathing Muslims causing harm to real people based on old Jewish tales (later adopted by Muhammad). There's NOTHING wrong with gay people married.

Ok, cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts