FIRST GAY BRITISH MUSLIM MARRIAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for them! It's about time for people to stop being so intolerant of the lgbtq community. I hope this makes more people feel comfortable about their circumstances and no longer feel stigmatized in the Muslim community. More power to them ️‍
No wonder you guys look retarded with your YouTube shit :pacspit:

I identify as a Muslim but my views on Sharia, women's rights etc aren't Islamic. I'm culturally Muslim, celebrate eid, pray jummah etc but I'm very open minded in life so I also follow my own forensic in life I guess. But I'm still Muslim.

I love and celebrate Eid too, people everywhere should have freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

Do you have the study that proves that point? I'd love to read it. My friend works for the London school of tropical medicine, she would love to read this study too.
It was well documented that the first ever discovered case of aids were homosexual partners. U just need to Google to find out.

Gayism is becoming a religion where it indoctrinates others nowadays:eek:

It was well documented that the first ever discovered case of aids were homosexual partners. U just need to Google to find out.

Gayism is becoming a religion where it indoctrinates others nowadays:eek:

Yeah, thats true, but that doesnt mean that aids originated from gay sex. Anyways defending gays is not my thing. I don't really care tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts