First exclusive Interview with Col Barre Hiiraale

Hamzza

VIP
Yeey was kastumo tigreey 😜
Abdullahi Yusuf AUN was a good looking man
Abdullahi_Yusuf_Ahmed_(28-03-2006).jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Everybody listen to the interview-This was bad idea,he says morgan and gabyow kicked marexaan out of kismaayo-Ceydiid and sacad specialy reer jalaf saved them from morgan in goobweyn-Than he and habargidir took kismayo from morgan-So they were with habargidir from the begining and were alive becouse of habargidir-They never held kismayo without habargidir,first sacad than ceyr-What a nice gift for FKD from bareView attachment 230038
I thought this was common knowledge lol

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The ceyr walaalha galgaduud was known..but he is talking about after ceydiid finished chasing bare out of gedo he stop in gobweyn to save mr from kablalax-This is 90's...they use that era to take shots at jees for siding with ceydiid-see i always say the are projecting-whatever they are they will acuse you of it first-

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Goobaale and Seeraar were good friends with Col Barre Hiiraale. Cayr and MX relations are some of the strongest. This is common knowledge but this guy is acting surprised!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Goobaale and Seeraar were good friends with Col Barre Hiiraale. Cayr and MX relations are some of the strongest. This is common knowledge but this guy is acting surprised!
Bare said ceydiid sacad waliba reer jalaf,is he lying? -Right after siyad was chased of somalia by ceydiid?-How low can ya go
williamswtf.png

reer

VIP
kkk certain users will show selective memory will forget morgan was with srrc. :francis:

The only warlord who is dumb enough not to rebrand himself. Its not 2013 anymore no help is coming from HSM.
Sesame Street Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

Hiiraales tol have done him dirty, duqa has been fighting for them 3 decades and the past 5 years Farmaajo has been dodging him. While employing our warlords and giving them high positions.
Paramount Network Denim GIF by Yellowstone

No wonder why he needed Hawiye support to capture Kismayo. This Bon Hiiraale is still living in the past lool.

A16167CD-D461-4736-99D1-18D2C0F7A173.jpeg
93BD1F7C-8F4E-4996-9F44-335DBF98C35C.jpeg
02B0A3EB-4E10-4564-B31D-CCC6ADFA399D.jpeg
2A7B6C18-4CF3-48F3-AEDB-DF48F759481A.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bare said ceydiid sacad waliba reer jalaf,is he lying? -Right after siyad was chased of somalia by ceydiid?-How low can ya goView attachment 230044
Ceydiid abtiyaashiis were ceyr. Most of his generals/fighters were us and reer hilowle Sacad not really just jalaf his tol.

So the relationship never really changed. That’s how I was told but I’m not 100.

Anything before that was just a rebellion against the government. All that was behind us after

huraale spent 15 years living off of Mogadishu’s tax money 😂😂

HAWIYE Tribe should kick this criminal back to his small village in Galgadud borders near Ethiopia

How ironic when Kenya is the one holding you in Kismayo. Atleast Barre stayed in power until Islamist era. Where were you?

Your warlord uncle admitted that he killed Shahid Haaji Abdullahi Qoraxey who was killed by Barre Hiiraale & his galgadud militas. Alhamdulliah we decimated and crushed his mercenaries and gave that bastard warlord a 1 eye like Dajjal. Soon he will be brought to our Justice.

Haji Abdullahi Qoraxey was the wealthiest man in Kismayo and he used to export his wealth across many countries. He stayed in the city even during the civil war to save his own bussiness, but his life was taken away by that warlord huraale. Today his son has carried his success and has a multi million dollar business in Mogadishu & across East Africa.

Last edited: