First exclusive Interview with Col Barre Hiiraale

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro so when Hiraale is saying the US offered him a deal, why did he reject it ? what is wrong with my people. Why is he virtue signalling to Somalis when he says himself he has fought SPM, SSDF, USC, and the Abdullahi Yusuf government, as well as terrorist groups like Alshabab, Ras Kambooni and Hisbul Islam.

I want you and @reer to tell me, is this virtue signally MX dhaqan, is it SNF dhaqan, or is this something we adopted from the Kacaan, something that has lead to the continuing hardship of our people, any other Somali clan would have gone extinct, yet we remain due to Allah's grace, but at some point Allah will turn his back on us if we continue to virtue signal.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro so when Hiraale is saying the US offered him a deal, why did he reject it ? what is wrong with my people. Why is he virtue signalling to Somalis when he says himself he has fought SPM, SSDF, USC, and the Abdullahi Yusuf government, as well as terrorist groups like Alshabab, Ras Kambooni and Hisbul Islam.

I want you and @reer to tell me, is this virtue signally MX dhaqan, is it SNF dhaqan, or is this something we adopted from the Kacaan, something that has lead to the continuing hardship of our people, any other Somali clan would have gone extinct, yet we remain due to Allah's grace, but at some point Allah will turn his back on us if we continue to virtue signal.
We are too wadani sxb, He rejected America 5 times imagine that. He couldve been King of Kismayo for life.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Col Barre Hiiraale says he captured Madoobe from Xassan Turki and saved him from his seedi.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
But madoobe damn near raped him in buale-Now he comes with this story?.imagine that happening and not be heard around the world.What a looooser
pachah1.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He shouldve been more alert and not forgiven him. Achiles heel :mjkkk:
Bro listen to me carefully, this is one of the main points I am against Hiraale, so don't take it lightly.

If you capture a paedophile, and you are a ruler, you decide to release the paedophile, he goes onto commit heinous crimes, doesn't that make you culpable in the eyes of the victims and their families, in the eyes of the almighty creator.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Abdullahi yusuf yeey brought back huraale after islamic court union chased him 2006…..
Abdullahi yusuf yeey never armed or financial support morgan if he had done that Morgan would have been the undisputed king of kismayo and Jubbaland

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Abdullahi yusuf yeey brought back huraale after islamic court union chased him 2006…..
Abdullahi yusuf yeey never armed or financial support morgan if he had done that Morgan would have been the undisputed king of kismayo and Jubbaland
This what they do young and old,lie to apear more than what they are-c/yusuf aun made this loser defense minister instead of living under seraar and indhocade-he repaid him by lying about him in death-

reer

VIP
Bro listen to me carefully, this is one of the main points I am against Hiraale, so don't take it lightly.

If you capture a paedophile, and you are a ruler, you decide to release the paedophile, he goes onto commit heinous crimes, doesn't that make you culpable in the eyes of the victims and their families, in the eyes of the almighty creator.
you have a point. but no we reer kismayo dont hate him apart from people with sub clannism. he will always be a legend for us.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This what they do young and old,lie to apear more than what they are-c/yusuf aun made this loser defense minister instead of living under seraar and indhocade-he repaid him by lying about him in death-
Abdullahi yusuf yeey was traitor he harm us more than he did us good he used all puntland resources and money so he can became Mogadishu president 🤬🤬🤬

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Let him take off the glasses and how us the eye madoobe took out
He wont-He even wears them indoors-They hate us for a reason waa dad cuqdad iyo ciil lagoo'gay.-I feel bad sometimes becouse you can tell barre is handicaped and cowardly but his clan forced on him life he didn't want-Than comes axmed out of nowhere and throws this man's life into worldwind-He never recovered and now leaves nasty coments under the the jubbalandtv facebook page
pachah1.png

Trending

Latest posts