#FinePeopleFromSomalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Attention seeking s, why do they always need constant validation, why can't they just focus on their purpose in life instead of worrying about what others think of you. I wish these retards would just stay lowkey and become successful like asians, but instead they're the loudest/most embarrassing on twitter (mainly the girls). Disgrace.
I have to agree walale

HHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA
Good for them, if it's empowering but I fail to agree. But such a waste of time. Instead of these girls taking selfies with their half hijabs and 10 layers of makeup and men with the latest trainers or whatever. We have become so shallow. It's comes off as insecure. If you're truly proud of your root, I don't think you'd be doing this. The time wasted on this could be used to start a new hobby, read a new book, learn a new language, learn somali dhaqan celis kids and your deen if you're lacking in that area. What's so useful about taking selfies whilst singing foul lyrics and worshipping celebs.

Attention seeking s, why do they always need constant validation, why can't they just focus on their purpose in life instead of worrying about what others think of you. I wish these retards would just stay lowkey and become successful like asians, but instead they're the loudest/most embarrassing on twitter (mainly the girls). Disgrace.
Exactly
I rarely meet well composed and articulate Somalis that are dressed in normal not so flashy clothes. We have become so shallow and materialistic.

Don't fall for it! If I put on make-up and a hijab, I'd be looking peng too! :manny:
I never do when scouting it is of paramount importance to see what the future bride looks like without hijab (hair and face) before marriage. Let that be rule number one in the Somali Gentleman's code.

:fittytousand:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Exactly
I rarely meet well composed and articulate Somalis that are dressed in normal not so flashy clothes. We have become so shallow and materialistic.
Very shallow indeed even when I was in Hargeisa you Will see dhaalinyaro that are wearing dress shoes After a few steps taking out a tissue to wipe their shoes

You Will see HUGE mansions and outside the house is full of garbage and crap and rocks

And people are soo lazy to Walk to town when it takes 40 min instead they want to ride the bus or car

Don't fall for it! If I put on make-up and a hijab, I'd be looking peng too! :manny:
mayya mayya
you'd be looking like this sxb
Make-up-artist-uses-hijab-as-prop-to-transform-herself-into-Disney-princesses-and-superheroes.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Pure vanity, nothing more, nothing less.

Are Somali girls attention starved? This isn't an attempt at throwing insults. It's a genuine question. :cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Pure vanity, nothing more, nothing less.

Are Somali girls attention starved? This isn't an attempt at throwing insults. It's a genuine question. :cosbyhmm:

Who needs a 'bae' when you have instant gratification from a Like or a Heart? :pachah1:However, excess dopamine can kill. No one wants to be a dead rat in a cage.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
NOT ALL
:kendrickcry:
But this is a very important question!
Maybe absent fathers
Or the mother being preoccupied with Faraxs more

View attachment 39151

Of course lol, not all goes without saying. :samwelcome:

Yes, family issues often manifests itself in many negative ways. Like seeking to derive self worth from online attention and validation. It's sad really, but understandable.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
If they had attention from all you gents here, they wouldn't need the twitter/instagram sycophancy. Sspot is easier. Show half your face and that's all it takes. No centerfolds required.:mjlol:

I see what you did there :pachah1:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This trending hashtag is a bit too much. What is wrong with the Diaspora on Twitter, they always come up with bs like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts