#FinePeopleFromSomalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently trending on twitter, don't know what the point is probably a ego boost but.....

Somalilanders right now must be like..... :mjkkk::mjcry:

Sad ppl looking for validation and accreditation from all the wrong places all they want is that dopamine hit that they're so used to lool plus evil eye is very real you know

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
First off, Mashallah to the people in the tag.
:ooh:

They’re just having fun but I hope they are protected from the evil eye and whatnot.

Secondly
This guy’s maaaaad as shit

:russ:

This is him right now

2f7.jpg

Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
First off, Mashallah to the people in the tag. It amazes me how diverse yet alike we Somalis can all be.
:ooh:

They’re just having fun but I hope they are protected from the evil eye and whatnot.

Secondly
This guy’s maaaaad as shit

:russ:

This is him right now

2f7.jpg
Clearly a paki from the UK for some reason dey hate Mali's LOL wtf he talkin bout Pakistan Army????

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Attention seeking s, why do they always need constant validation, why can't they just focus on their purpose in life instead of worrying about what others think of you. I wish these retards would just stay lowkey and become successful like asians, but instead they're the loudest/most embarrassing on twitter (mainly the girls). Disgrace.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Attention seeking s, why do they always need constant validation, why can't they just focus on their purpose in life instead of worrying about what others think of you. I wish these retards would just stay lowkey and become successful like asians, but instead they're the loudest/most embarrassing on twitter (mainly the girls). Disgrace.

If they had attention from all you gents here, they wouldn't need the twitter/instagram sycophancy. Sspot is easier. Show half your face and that's all it takes. No centerfolds required.:mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah they are indeed beautiful but u know what 100% more noble? If we had a trend encouraging and uplifting each other :)

I am confident in our future brothers, we have a lot of beautiful women to sustain the population for many generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.