Financial intelligence

Are you financial illiterate?

• Total voters
I just realized the main reason why people are poor because they don't have financial intelligence. When u realise making and understanding money is a skill u learn just like u learn new language You have to learn it, learn the vocabulary, practice it. Well money is the same thing, it's a language, u need to search about it, watch videos about it, read books, find a mentor.( No YouTube business gurus) and surround yourself with people in great financial position than you.

I find it strange some people are willing to go to university to study 4 year degree in some liberal nonsense to get a job(to get money) but when it comes to understanding their money and making sure to invest it in the right place and that they're making the best decisions they can, they literally don't want to take that responsibility, they don't want learn about it makes me question their sanity.

We all see a lot of people working so hard everyday but then hand over their money to some "financial expert guy" or they live in this reality that tomorrow never going to come and all that money they worked hard for going to spend it and their excuse yolo why am going worry about it?

When you improve your financial intelligence then ur money starts to go up.

You can be financially illiterate and see a vast improvement in your life by just cutting your coat according to your cloth wallahi.

Younger Somalis and madoows have a bad habit of wanting to externally display their wealth.
  • Live within your means and don’t stunt.
  • Don’t be frivolous and buy shit you don’t need, e.g luxury/designer items.
  • Avoid credit cards and short term loans like the plague, (unless you’re using the credit card to improve your credit rating/score)

Last edited:
You can be financially illiterate and see a vast improvement in your life by just cutting your coat according to your cloth wallahi.

Younger Somalis and madoows have a bad habit of wanting to externally display their wealth.
  • Live within your means and don’t stunt.
  • Don’t be frivolous and buy shit you don’t need, e.g luxury/designer items.
  • Avoid credit cards and short term loans like the plague, (unless you’re using the credit card to improve your credit score)

Xoolo will have 10k in the bank and splash half of that on designer clothes and the rest on a luxury holiday.

:russ:

Xoolo will have 10k in the bank and splash half of that on designer clothes and the rest on a luxury holiday.

:russ:
It so fucking stupid wallahi, I know so many guys who get £20-30k cars on finance when they’re working shit entry level jobs lol.

“Wtf, why am I always skint bro?” you’ll hear dickheads say when they go clubbing every weekend and get bottle service:drakelaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I just realized the main reason why people are poor because they don't have financial intelligence. When u realise making and understanding money is a skill u learn just like u learn new language You have to learn it, learn the vocabulary, practice it. Well money is the same thing, it's a language, u need to search about it, watch videos about it, read books, find a mentor.( No YouTube business gurus) and surround yourself with people in great financial position than you.

I find it strange some people are willing to go to university to study 4 year degree in some liberal nonsense to get a job(to get money) but when it comes to understanding their money and making sure to invest it in the right place and that they're making the best decisions they can, they literally don't want to take that responsibility, they don't want learn about it makes me question their sanity.

We all see a lot of people working so hard everyday but then hand over their money to some "financial expert guy" or they live in this reality that tomorrow never going to come and all that money they worked hard for going to spend it and their excuse yolo why am going worry about it?

When you improve your financial intelligence then ur money starts to go up.

True. Just look what happened to so many athletes after the end of their careers. Ruined and bankrupt. All because of poor financial management.

Trending