Finally, we released our new map as confirmed/ documented by middle Shabelle elders

This is what i have been saying since i joined this site and now Abgaal elders are all over the social media confirming it
So im going to explain to you wich parts of Abgaa land Hawadle annexed so far
They are three different places they are confirming now two but soon you will hear them talking about the other one wich is waceysle side. They r silent bc they need us until the liberation of budbud. Hada maxay isku waa layaan? Waxaan u xoreynay from mahadaay to Adan yabaal marka mediaha ay u cabaadeen ileen nooma soo dhawaan karaan?

Hassan Sheikh told them today "ha i ceeybeenina dhinaca xawaadle idinka jiro waa aamin dhinacinana waa difaaci lanahay" 🤣🤣
Budbud intaan la gaarin waxaa jirta tuulo bood la dhoho oo Xawaadle waceysle ka qabsadey 90skii oo bood la dhoho iyo mud kale oo qarac/garac la dhoho. Markii budbud la xoreeyay ay qabteen bood laakin hada waa laga soo noqdey labadooda markii lagu noqdo bud bud ayaan ku noqonaynaa bood kadibna abgaal waa kibri doona waceysle idaacadaha soo taagan ayaad arki doontaan nooga baxa dhulka🤣🤣

Meesha labaad waa muhiim waxaa marta wadada ceel baraf, ceeldheere buraale iyo aadan yabaal waxaa ku yaal xalfooley iyo mureyste oo xawaadle deegaameeyay macnaha abgaalka isku safraya Xawaadle ayaa canshuur ka qaadi doona hada waa bahdilaan bas isbaaro ma taal
This is one of them

Screenshot_20230703-232310.jpg

Meesha sadexaad waa galbeedka ceelbaraf 12 km gudaga bariga shabeelada dhexe waxay kala jareen ceelbaraf iyo mahadaay waxay na u socdaan miirtugo

Intakale waa galbeedka wabiga ilaa Jowhar oon abgaal degin waa xawaadle deegaan

Screenshot_20230703-230752.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-230628.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-234144.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-234719.jpg

Last edited:

World

VIP
This is what i have been saying since i joined this site and now Abgaal elders are all over the social media confirming it
So im going to explain to you wich parts of Abgaa land Hawadle annexed so far
They are three different places they are confirming now two but soon you will hear them talking about the other one wich is waceysle side. They r silent bc they need us until the liberation of budbud. Hada maxay isku waa layaan? Waxaan u xoreynay from mahadaay to Adan yabaal marka mediaha ay u cabaadeen ileen nooma soo dhawaan karaan?

Hassan Sheikh told them today "ha i ceeybeenina dhinaca xawaadle idinka jiro waa aamin dhinacinana waa difaaci lanahay" 🤣🤣
Budbud intaan la gaarin waxaa jirta tuulo bood la dhoho oo Xawaadle waceysle ka qabsadey 90skii oo bood la dhoho iyo mud kale oo qarac/garac la dhoho. Markii budbud la xoreeyay ay qabteen bood laakin hada waa laga soo noqdey labadooda markii lagu noqdo bud bud ayaan ku noqonaynaa bood kadibna abgaal waa kibri doona waceysle idaacadaha soo taagan ayaad arki doontaan nooga baxa dhulka🤣🤣

Meesha labaad waa muhiim waxaa marta wadada ceel baraf, ceeldheere buraale iyo aadan yabaal waxaa ku yaal xalfooley iyo mureyste oo xawaadle deegaameeyay macnaha abgaalka isku safraya Xawaadle ayaa canshuur ka qaadi doona hada waa bahdilaan bas isbaaro ma taal
This is one of them

View attachment 281707

Meesha sadexaad waa galbeedka ceelbaraf 12 km gudaga bariga shabeelada dhexe waxay kala jareen ceelbaraf iyo mahadaay waxay na u socdaan miirtugo

Intakale waa galbeedka wabiga ilaa Jowhar oon abgaal degin waa xawaadle deegaan

View attachment 281703
View attachment 281705

View attachment 281709

View attachment 281710
What’s the long term plan of Xawaadle? To reach the sea?

Ever since the new president of Mogadishu was selected there has been outpurst of qabil war
i can't blame this on him they were existing before him. Khatumo vs SL, Gaaljecel vs eelaay, HG vs eelaay, Abgaal vs Xawaadle but the question is how he will act. Abgaal and Xawaadle have been fighting on these lands that are now settled abgaal can park as they like we have built villages and wells since the liberations and their son kaba kudukade is no more there to stop us
🤣🤣

Xalfooley war 2009 from Daaq to deegaameysi its a village now

Screenshot_20230704-025232.jpg

View attachment 281738
Beautiful farmland added to our possession.
calaag is Bantu territory so claim them if you want. As for Xalfoley, which isn’t even settled or shown on any maps or satellite images as border deegan, Burale muse SNA from Ceel baraf and Mahadaay just put down their dress cidaan and put on a macwiis last night. See you there soon. Don’t cry ‘hubki dowladeed’ like you did in 2019. We both know who is more heavily armed

Last edited:
The coward kid who deletes his comments every time who needs your input when your adeero stating they have been xooged we are waiting your ganiimo 🤣🤣

Calaag iyo iji Xoog baa lagaaga qaadey iyo xalfooley iyo jaayga ilaa ceeldheere buraale

GTFOH bootaale 🤣🤣

Calaag banti aa leh iji bantu aa leh next mahaday banti aa leh all in east middle shabelle 🤣🤣

The coward kid who delwtes his comments who needs your input when your adeero stating they have been xooged we are waiting your ganiimo

Calaag iyo iji Xoog baa lagaaga qaadey iyo xalfooley iyo jaayga ilaa ceeldheere buraale

GTFOH bootaale 🤣🤣

Wasn’t your Adeer moaning to other agoonyar about buraale? Didn’t we force you to accept a peace treaty INSIDE hiraan qoryale Jalalaqsi district. Qoryale unakaleh:dead:

A19AFD42-1E7B-4F9B-BB57-96866055ADF1.jpeg

Wasn’t your Adeer moaning to other agoonyar about buraale? Didn’t we force you to accept a peace treaty INSIDE hiraan qoryale Jalalaqsi district. Qoryale unakaleh:dead:

View attachment 281739
orod dhuumo oo tirtir comments kaaga you deleted two comments in my threads today war maa kuu yaal orod bax oo oo is xoree kadib ila hadal weak ass agoonyar this your buraale family. My thread is not for karbaashing go back to your dhuumasho odayaashiina kadib hadal iidiin ma banaana la heestayaal yahow 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230704-033509.jpg

What’s the long term plan of Xawaadle? To reach the sea?
we forced them to sign a peace treaty in May in a place called Qoryaale inside Hiraan borders. They are stealing Bantu farmland and say it’s Abgaal land. The Calaag place they are talking about is near the deegan ‘Duduble’ on the map next to the river. This is Jalalaqsi dc with ceel baraf dc after we fought them two months ago. Last few clashes we had were inside Hiraan borders

D927EE28-43BB-4F03-AB3F-473E6E1F3C7F.jpeg
098A88FA-A63D-44D9-BC03-1C9975B4775B.jpeg

Last edited:
we forced them to sign a peace treaty in May in a place called Qoryaale inside Hiraan borders. They are stealing Bantu farmland and say it’s Abgaal land. The Calaag place they are talking about is near the deegan ‘Duduble’ on the map next to the river. This is Jalalaqsi dc with ceel baraf dc after we fought them two months ago. Last few clashes we had were inside Hiraan borders

View attachment 281749View attachment 281750
dameerow threadka waaku xaartey bac inaan dabada lagaaga dhajiyo waa hilmaameen adminka 🤣🤣

I challenge you to post one video says its hiiraan? This is another front south of ceelbaraf. We annexed all the lands east and west of ceelbaraf this new front our beero in ceelbaraf door.

I challenge you to post any video says hiiraan they all say meel u dhaxeysa labada gobol but according to these Hawadle its Ceelbaraf beero

War niyahow saan isku dhaan orod isqari wallahi i feel bad for you islaamkamaogolo intaan ka badan in qof dhibane ah la humiliate gareeyo.

Screenshot_20230704-035936.jpg

This is their tv where it says hiiraan it says inta u dhaxeysa ceelbaraf iyo qoryaale. Miskiin. Bal bentiisa fiiri gudoomiyaha ceelbaraf aa jooga meesha la fadhiyaha waa meel dhexe not hiiraan.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BEE7250B-DDB6-4A7E-A260-5107B19B08C2.jpeg

All this land is protected by Shabaab on behalf of Duduble from Cayr baadiyo. Anytime there’s a clan clash they get involved.

I think we’ll see a lot of land disputes post Shabaab as there’s many places Shabaab used to be but has very little population and preferred a clan over the other.

Xawaadle should respect Abgaal’s border otherwise it’ll boil into SNA wars

Trending