Finally Some Sense In Somaliland

He’s talking shit lol, loser full of cuqdad.
This is bosaaso alone
tumbleweed GIF

Hig
PL doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Somaliland.

PL is the empty quarter. It has no population to develop.
High GDP per capita
Lowest poverty rate
Highest literacy rates in the nation
Plenty of oil reserves
The most stable and peaceful regional state

You are just salty at this point. PL outperforms SL in every single area

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
He’s talking shit lol, loser full of cuqdad.
This is bosaaso alone
Once you look at British Protectorate of Somaliland fans as the Somali MAGA's, you don't even bother arguing. That tri-state (Burco, Berera, Hargeisa) nation and all its zealous fans are miskeen. UN issued a report stating back in 2015/16 how PL was better developed than BSL. Fast forward nearly a decade, with more stability and more autonomy for PL and less stability and less autonomy for BSL, I doubt things have reversed.

BSL has 5 at best 10 more years left depending on Awdal State's urgency and the realisation of non-HA/HJ that they have been duped into this propaganda. I'll let time tell, until then I'll focus on PL and building it, they can focus on their obsequious relationship with the British and gaining 'independence' by any means necessary (even if that means trying to cut a deal with Israel).

Once you look at British Protectorate of Somaliland fans as the Somali MAGA's, you don't even bother arguing. That tri-state (Burco, Berera, Hargeisa) nation and all its zealous fans are miskeen. UN issued a report stating back in 2015/16 how PL was better developed than BSL. Fast forward nearly a decade, with more stability and more autonomy for PL and less stability and less autonomy for BSL, I doubt things have reversed.

BSL has 5 at best 10 more years left depending on Awdal State's urgency and the realisation of non-HA/HJ that they have been duped into this propaganda. I'll let time tell, until then I'll focus on PL and building it, they can focus on their obsequious relationship with the British and gaining 'independence' by any means necessary (even if that means trying to cut a deal with Israel).

A UN report in 2015 you say? Lol..

I often actually look into claims made by Puntlanders (maps, charts, tables, report claims etc). Of all Somalis I've encountered you are guys are the best at using cherry picked and outright made up data.

Here's your problems: your political power/relevance depends on federalism and Sool and Sanaag. These are existential issues for you. If you can't hoodwink, dupe, coerce the rest of Somalia into your idea of federalism, then your political capital goes to zero because you don't have anything (population or unique strategic assets). If you can't hold on to Sool and Sanaag (or at the very least try to stiffle Somaliland holding them) then you are similarly cooked because your population is already too low.

Now it looks like you are being pressed on both fronts pretty hard. So it actually seems you are the closest to ceasing to be.

You will be renamed the empty quarter and everyone will just forget you exist .

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The weird thing about SL and why I don't focus on them much is the following reasons.

1. Their state was built with a Somali enemy in mind not any love they have for themselves or their land. Their unity is external focused not inwards and we know what happens to countries who unite on external enemies like we saw with south Sudan collapse after they got their recognition. The useful north Sudan boogeyman card couldn't be used and they came tumbling down within a few years, I also predict the same for SL(habar on habar wars) if the Somali boogeyman isn't in the equation. No lander has answered me ever on how they will escape the south Sudan model after all your state is created and founded with an enemy just like them.

2. Their always envious of Somalis and hiding in PL mountains to disturb it thru terrorism and they also do it in the south. Where as with Puntland and the south they don't do that in their land, you don't even exist to us puntites for us to even hate(as U need to matter for someone to hate U) and we don't get involved in your politics or interfere in their land.

3. Just like Hamar we don't care for GM or HS have U noticed since it doesn't effect us and we could care less if they devolve and turn into anarchy and we only focus on Hamar cause it's the capital and seat of the federal govt. If they gave up the capital, Hamar would play the same role as GM and HS in our politics and we would let it devolve to their cawaan politics like in GM or HS situation and their would be no MJ rescue like the TFG era. We only saved Hamar cause it's the seat of the federal govt, parliament, courts and how the international community interact with us in the regions, their was always an interest involved due to our regional survival.

Puntites are landheere trust me if you don't have direct or indirect effect on us you don't exist to us son and forget us disturbing your lands. Untill such time Isaaq answer my points I don't focus on their region as it's set up to collapse anyways.

Clapping I Dont Know You GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

That gif is Puntland politics to any area if they don't effect us directly or indirectly. You gotta mean something for us to even hate.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts