Finally Some Sense In Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Fight back yaa landers.

I heard oromos were already apart of the local Isimo in hargaysa if this is true that means social acceptance as the isim will be a gateway for oromos to flood in and do another dire dhabe. Not only that their not sending their best but offloading their worst who will then be a strain on your local resources. Their Implementing the tiisa waa uu gaar, kaagi Kula lihi politics.

Stand up landers because Oromo are not warriors and they only secure land by first coming as a maskin and learning the local culture and tongue and providing Intel back to Oromia on how to conquer(silently) this new Somali clan who is far away from other Somali clans. They did this in Harar and Dire Dawa do not think for one moment they will spare your land.

PL usually rounds them up in buses and sends them back home and we tell them to pass on a message to their leaders siyasadina of walking migrations and trojan politics kama soconayso dhul ay Puntland mamuusho. They fear majerten and don't play no games in our land as we know their game plan of dhul balaarsi.

They are essentially the eelay stock of Ethiopia, large but totally useless and their not known as warriors in battle either. They trojan themselves in as maskin in new lands they scouting and silently learn the culture and language and find the divisions they can manipulate and pass all this Intel onto Oromia homeland for their dhul balaarsi project.

My father hung his head in shame when some random garowe dude pushed this Oromo women out of the way and she responded in pure garowe accent U can hit me but U won't be hitting this child I am carrying on my back which my dad said meant this child when he becomes older he will be the majority.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If we don't unite we are bound to go extinct. Our neighbors are frothing at the mouth to get at us and yet we act buddy buddy with them. Honestly sad. May Allah protect the people of Hargeysa from these evil men.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we don't unite we are bound to go extinct. Our neighbors are frothing at the mouth to get at us and yet we act buddy buddy with them. Honestly sad. May Allah protect the people of Hargeysa from these evil men.

I find it funny why Somalis have a Habash fear when it's always oromo who displace them from their land like dire Dawa and Harar. They also as we speak come flocking into our towns using the maskin card while repopulating and doing Dire Dawa 2 on the new Somali operational zone.

What's funny while they are doing this and playing maskin role, their learning the culture, language and mindsets of Somalis and feeding info back to Oromo state on how to divide and conquer these people using their very clan system for Oromia interests(essentially dhul balaarsi).

Trust me once Oromo does become majority ask the Issa who has a wealth of experience with them in dire dhabe , they isolate your little remaining neighbourhoods and defund it untill you leave and they settle it. He came as a maskin on magan alle card and you leave as a langaab and he claims it's originally Oromia land and they out populate you and now your the maskin minority.

Many historical authors on Oromo do mention their walking migration in the past and even present which is a tool and they weaponize it as a land grab expedition to add more real estate for oromia. If Somalis and Habash were smart and at least temporarily united as we got a common enemy, let's put aside our differences and get rid of Oromo thug as he serves noone interest and is always a threat.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The absolute kibir as he acts like Oromo will help SL(their not known for warriors in war even for Ethiopian standards) so you don't essentially get much if they even did help you militarily.

But what their doing realistically is divide and conquer using one clan on the other and when one goes they start doing the same inside the other clan. They did with gurgure Iyo Issa by siding with gurgure and if U don't believe me ask any Issa dude now both gurgure and Issa lost dire dhabe and that's what they want for Hargeisa in the end.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at this shame. My awooweyaal if they were alive would prefer death then have this sort of sharaf dhac happen. The sheer kibir from Oromo and Somali silence shows me they must be scared of these eelay stock of Ethiopia.

Surely Puntitequeen can't tolerate the eelay stock of Ethiopia boasting about his land grabs. Their no dawo for kibir except a mighty karbash to bring them back to reality and remind them Somali way ishaysata lakin ma dhiman.

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
It's fake news The hospital say that this did not happen and that they do not find five cases in a month
This is the story in the streets. They once said it was in Boorama and sometimes it was jigjiga

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
FB_IMG_1711447684221.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Fight back yaa landers.

I heard oromos were already apart of the local Isimo in hargaysa if this is true that means social acceptance as the isim will be a gateway for oromos to flood in and do another dire dhabe. Not only that their not sending their best but offloading their worst who will then be a strain on your local resources. Their Implementing the tiisa waa uu gaar, kaagi Kula lihi politics.

Stand up landers because Oromo are not warriors and they only secure land by first coming as a maskin and learning the local culture and tongue and providing Intel back to Oromia on how to conquer(silently) this new Somali clan who is far away from other Somali clans. They did this in Harar and Dire Dawa do not think for one moment they will spare your land.

PL usually rounds them up in buses and sends them back home and we tell them to pass on a message to their leaders siyasadina of walking migrations and trojan politics kama soconayso dhul ay Puntland mamuusho. They fear majerten and don't play no games in our land as we know their game plan of dhul balaarsi.

They are essentially the eelay stock of Ethiopia, large but totally useless and their not known as warriors in battle either. They trojan themselves in as maskin in new lands they scouting and silently learn the culture and language and find the divisions they can manipulate and pass all this Intel onto Oromia homeland for their dhul balaarsi project.

My father hung his head in shame when some random garowe dude pushed this Oromo women out of the way and she responded in pure garowe accent U can hit me but U won't be hitting this child I am carrying on my back which my dad said meant this child when he becomes older he will be the majority.
There should be a big HIV test in Somalia.

Fight back yaa landers.

As soon as I see Laascaanood (as in the twitter handle) or Puntland in the title (Somalia's empty quarter) the information goes straight to the trash folder.

The desert dwellers can only draw significance to themselves by trying to attack their meaningful neighbours.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Does it matter if Somalilanders intermarry with Oromos? They are similar to one another. If it isn't your tuulo, then don't worry about it. I accept my Oromo Muslims as neighbors to us in the north.

Mohmed

As soon as I see Laascaanood (as in the twitter handle) or Puntland in the title (Somalia's empty quarter) the information goes straight to the trash folder.

The desert dwellers can only draw significance to themselves by trying to attack their meaningful neighbours.
I'd take anything from Somaliland with a grain of salt too. But for your case, I suppose you like to be given information tailored to you from someone with similar tribal affiliations.

recommend moving "news" information from twitter to the trash folder.

I'd take anything from Somaliland with a grain of salt too. But for your case, I suppose you like to be given information tailored to you from someone with similar tribal affiliations.

recommend moving "news" information from twitter to the trash folder.

Somaliland can develop so it's worth paying attention to.

Puntland and Puntland mini-me(SSc) are just sparsely populated desert outposts. They can't really do much, hence the constant clout chasing and political spoiling. Hit ignore and return to productive activities.

Puntland and Puntland mini-me(SSc) are just sparsely populated desert outposts. They can't really do much, hence the constant clout chasing and political spoiling. Hit ignore and return to productive activities.
PL is more developed than SL

Mohmed

Puntland and Puntland mini-me(SSc) are just sparsely populated desert outposts. They can't really do much, hence the constant clout chasing and political spoiling everyday. Hit ignore and return to productive activities.
From a neutral point of view, Somaliland isn't all it cracked up to be. Somaliland has (to date) mastered a functioning centralized government (aside from the president's pushback of the election). However, this statement could be said about many other African countries. I agree that the Kingdom of Mog has no control over anything outside its capital except airspace and military missions in the south. However, to say that Somaliland has the potential to become a recognized country is highly unlikely, given the fallout of the MoU and the backing of Mog's integrity by the Western world. I'm not for nor against recognizing the tribal lands of Somalis from the north to the south. There is political incompetence in leading a country, whether Somalia, Puntland, or Somaliland.

Puntland and Somaliland share many similarities. Both have government-run agencies. Both have a highly dense capital. Both contain "sparsely populated desert outposts."

From a neutral point of view, Somaliland isn't all it cracked up to be. Somaliland has (to date) mastered a functioning centralized government (aside from the president's pushback of the election). However, this statement could be said about many other African countries. I agree that the Kingdom of Mog has no control over anything outside its capital except airspace and military missions in the south. However, to say that Somaliland has the potential to become a recognized country is highly unlikely, given the fallout of the MoU and the backing of Mog's integrity by the Western world. I'm not for nor against recognizing the tribal lands of Somalis from the north to the south. There is political incompetence in leading a country, whether Somalia, Puntland, or Somaliland.

Puntland and Somaliland share many similarities. Both have government-run agencies. Both have a highly dense capital. Both contain "sparsely populated desert outposts."

I'm sorry to say you have been duped by their propaganda.

Their population is much too low to gain any merits for governence or even to be included in the conversation.

Trending