Finally meeting Amirah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was on my way to meet this character @Amirah . Word on the street is- she has eyes of a man, but mousey voice of a damsel in distress. I was severely warned about her mode of walking; bouncing, with one shoulder being pulled down by gravity. Despite the heap of rumors, and second hand information, i was not deterred. I embarked on an unforgettable journey into the abyss of tom boyishness that needs more words than i can spare. First i was told to call on @Empress of Hawiye court, give gifts and enter her empire. Or city. If you are curious to know how the empress looked, i can't give any information, other than she is not Hawiye. More like a very robust dhulbahante woman with a crackling voice that seemed possessed.

Upon entering the city- i found myself kidnapped by a bunch of al shabaab who told me they will take me to @Amirah. The head of the crew was this chubby warsangeli, extremely dark skin Xaliimo who was taller than everybody in vicinity. She was properly Hijaabed. and gave me a stare of judgement and huffing and puffing. I complimented her HiJaab - but was met with no thank you, on top of deep stares. I believe i saw her sniffing, i desperately wanted to ask her what is 'it' that she was smelling, but i stopped my curiosity with the dread of what she was going to say. So i sat my a$$ quite like a mouse & said to her: "Forgive me.... :)..... @SOMALIKNIGHT i am awkwardly silent because i am praying. I smiled, and quickly flashed a no expression face. :(

I was about to feel relieved when i first saw hints of the journey coming to an end when a loud bang noise was heard...................................................

Am bored. END OF STORY

HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA H HA

Last edited:
I was on my way to meet this character @Amirah . Word on the street is- she has eyes of a man, but mousey voice of a damsel in distress. I was severely warned about her mode of walking; bouncing, with one should being down by gravity. Despite the heap of rumors, and second hand information, i was not deterred. I embarked on an unforgettable journey into the abyss of tom boyishness that needs more words than i can spare. First i was told to call on @Empress of Hawiye court, give gifts and enter her empire. Or city. If you are curious to know how the empress looked, i can't give any information, other than she is not Hawiye. More like a very robust dhulbahante woman with a crackling voice that seemed possessed.

Upon entering the city- i found myself kidnapped by a bunch of al shabaab who told me they will take me to @Amirah. The head of the crew was this chubby warsangeli, extremely dark skin Xaliimo who was taller than everybody in vicinity. She was properly Hijaabed. and gave me a stare of judgement and huffing and puffing. I complimented her HiJaab - but was met with no thank you, on top of deep stares. I believe i saw her sniffing, i want to ask what is that she was smelling, but i stopped my curiosity with the dread of what she was going to say. So i sat my a$$ quite like a mouse. I was about to feel relieved when i first saw hints of the journey coming to an end what a loud bang was heard.

Am bored. END OF STORY

Huuno. Seek help. Jinnis have possessed you

I was on my way to meet this character @Amirah . Word on the street is- she has eyes of a man, but mousey voice of a damsel in distress. I was severely warned about her mode of walking; bouncing, with one should being down by gravity. Despite the heap of rumors, and second hand information, i was not deterred. I embarked on an unforgettable journey into the abyss of tom boyishness that needs more words than i can spare. First i was told to call on @Empress of Hawiye court, give gifts and enter her empire. Or city. If you are curious to know how the empress looked, i can't give any information, other than she is not Hawiye. More like a very robust dhulbahante woman with a crackling voice that seemed possessed.

Upon entering the city- i found myself kidnapped by a bunch of al shabaab who told me they will take me to @Amirah. The head of the crew was this chubby warsangeli, extremely dark skin Xaliimo who was taller than everybody in vicinity. She was properly Hijaabed. and gave me a stare of judgement and huffing and puffing. I complimented her HiJaab - but was met with no thank you, on top of deep stares. I believe i saw her sniffing, i want to ask what is that she was smelling, but i stopped my curiosity with the dread of what she was going to say. So i sat my a$$ quite like a mouse. I was about to feel relieved when i first saw hints of the journey coming to an end what a loud bang was heard.

Am bored. END OF STORY

Lmao! I can always vividly imagine your stories! Lol can’t believe your made those terrorists my workers lol im dying to know what the loud bang was lol also who is this tall hijabi giant? You must Identify lol

am I part of @Empress of Hawiye court or I have my own? So many questions

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao! I can always vividly imagine your stories! Lol can’t believe your made those terrorists my workers lol im dying to know what the loud bang was lol also who is this tall hijabi giant? You must Identify lol

am I part of @Empress of Hawiye court or I have my own? So many questions

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

I made some edit and identified looool

bored huuno
1619116184409.png

Trending