FINALLY; ITS BEEN SETTLED: Canadian gvt refuses to give aid to Somali organization because they're not Black

Dw they're not bantu, our other side is nilotic.
1611196154993.png

He looks obviously distinct racially from bantus but this is an obvious nigga

VIP
Somalis and other horn Africans are literally classified as black according to Statistics Canada though

Screenshot_20210120-155613_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210120-155423_Chrome.jpg

imagine being so anti black you're happy your perennially underperforming community being denied of much needed funding :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think Canada is just trying to stiff the Somali community, their reasoning as to why doesn’t make sense :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1611239946705.png

You lose the special privilege of saying the word : "Nigga, Negro"

As the black folks would say : U a wite nigga now eh :kanyeshrug:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
California knows the truth :rejoice:

For some reason this reminds me of something an Eritrean Tigray bro of mine living in Sweden told me. He's a doc and was handling an old Swedish man in the ER when the old man said "You Ethiopians and Somalis are not Blacks. I know that." bit of a pause then he adds "You're Indians. I know." and nodded his head all confidently. My bro just "Mhm"-ed him and carried on with a grin on his face.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

It’s not just Somali organizations that were rejected.

This woman was also told her organization wasn’t Black enough.:chrisfreshhah:

velma-morgan-om9t63s82frlmnznyx6byhjtb4vekd9onp9vxsqnm4.jpg

Velma Morgan, the chair of Operation Black Vote, said her group received an email from the department on Tuesday saying their application did not show "the organization is led and governed by people who self-identify as Black."

Apollo

VIP
In Europe, the Somalis mainly milk the government through Islamic (religious) organizations and ''guiding refugees to work'' schemes. Never heard them giving money just based on race/skin color.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
In Europe, the Somalis mainly milk the government through Islamic (religious) organizations and ''guiding refugees to work'' schemes. Never heard them giving money just based on race/skin color.
Ur pfp what is that apollo

In the UK there are some funding / job opportunities reserved for BAME. But most of that ends up being allocated to South Asians. :dead:

Trending