FINALLY; ITS BEEN SETTLED: Canadian gvt refuses to give aid to Somali organization because they're not Black

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Didn't I share a range, abaayo? Doubt you don't fit somewhere in there. We both know there are Somalis who are coal black and Somalis who are as light as the people in the bottom row of that image. Hell, I see these kinds of divisions in my own family. My dad is basically among the 1st and 2nd rows and my mom is among the last two rows usually. The point is that if Somalis were just a mix between ancient MENAs and an SSA group like West-Africans, we should be a lot lighter on average and people like my dad and those top row people shouldn't be present but they are because we're descended from people seemingly as dark as Nilotes whom you can model Somalis as partly descended from fairly easily and MENAs similar to Egyptians and Arabians hence the wide skin-tone range even in a single family of people who are more or less genetically identical. I've seen two full-blood sisters be on near opposite ends of the spectrum, for instance.
My mom is a North African colour my father is a nilotic color and I am dark as well

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Didn't I share a range, abaayo? Doubt you don't fit somewhere in there. We both know there are Somalis who are coal black and Somalis who are as light as the people in the bottom row of that image. Hell, I see these kinds of divisions in my own family. My dad is basically among the 1st and 2nd rows and my mom is among the last two rows usually. The point is that if Somalis were just a mix between ancient MENAs and an SSA group like West-Africans, we should be a lot lighter on average and people like my dad and those top row people shouldn't be present but they are because we're descended from people seemingly as dark as Nilotes whom you can model Somalis as partly descended from fairly easily and MENAs similar to Egyptians and Arabians hence the wide skin-tone range even in a single family of people who are more or less genetically identical. I've seen two full-blood sisters be on near opposite ends of the spectrum, for instance.
SKIN TONE DOES NOT DETERMINE RACE, ARE INDIANS OR SRI LANKANS BLACK? NO? EXACTLY.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Blm xalimos are on suicide watch :mjcry:

BLM xalimos

EsHJBrEWMAA0Hel

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The original nilotes we descended from don't even exist anymore, i think they mixed with bantus idk

I don't think they looked very different from current Nilotes. Current Nilotes' appearance makes a lot of sense when you look at Horners like Somalis. We are usually taller than MENAs but shorter than Nilotes. The longer, more lean base build that is well-adapted for arid and hot climates as well fit with Nilotes. The hairllessness and why we're not as pale on average as mulattoes or even recent MENA-SSA mixes also fits.

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Btw is no one questioning why we would take some random organizations' view as absolute truth? i already knew we weren't madow

Boogie

I don't think they looked very different from current Nilotes. Current Nilotes' appearance makes a lot of sense when you look at Horners like Somalis. We are usually taller than MENAs but shorter than Nilotes. The longer, more lean base build that is well-adapted for arid and hot climates as well fit with Nilotes. The hairllessness and why we're not as pale on average as mulattoes or even recent MENA-SSA mixes also fits.
Even light skin Somalis can still have nilote features like long legs high cheek bones

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
didn't understand but i admire your essay writing skills

Boogie

didn't understand but i admire your essay writing skills
He is saying that it makes sense to have Nilote ancestry and regardless of bantu blood they were always niggas he is also saying other MENA SSA mixes are lighter and hairer than Somalis

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
He is saying that it makes sense to have Nilote ancestry and regardless of bantu blood they were always niggas he is also saying other MENA SSA mixes are lighter and hairer than Somalis
NIGGA = SHORTENED TERM OF NEGROID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Boogie

NIGGA = SHORTENED TERM OF NEGROID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
Race is a social construct I am not saying we are black but I am saying Nilotes were always nigga Africans but yes we are Muslim Somalis only

Trending

Latest posts