FINALLY; ITS BEEN SETTLED: Canadian gvt refuses to give aid to Somali organization because they're not Black

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
BLM Halimos RN
giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
''b-but me sub saharan Afrikaan. Financial aid blease'':feedme:

I am AFRICAN AND MUSLIM THATS IT
the grant award wasnโ€™t for โ€œAfricansโ€ itโ€™s specifically for โ€œBlacksโ€, whatever that means.
You are speaking as if Somalis are one person. Have you heard him saying Somalis aren't black?
I am not, obviously. Iโ€™m talking about in general this seems to be the sentiment you often hear.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP

Shimbiris

VIP
I don't even care if its Madow thanks to it I will become 6+ feet

Indeed! MENAs are hairy midgets. I thank Allah everyday for my hairless and tall genetics from my Nilotoid ancestors.

:rejoice:

Shimbiris

VIP
But I'm lightskin . :camby:

Didn't I share a range, abaayo? Doubt you don't fit somewhere in there. We both know there are Somalis who are coal black and Somalis who are as light as the people in the bottom row of that image. Hell, I see these kinds of divisions in my own family. My dad is basically among the 1st and 2nd rows and my mom is among the last two rows usually. The point is that if Somalis were just a mix between ancient MENAs and an SSA group like West-Africans, we should be a lot lighter on average and people like my dad and those top row people shouldn't be present but they are because we're descended from people seemingly as dark as Nilotes whom you can model Somalis as partly descended from fairly easily and MENAs similar to Egyptians and Arabians hence the wide skin-tone range even in a single family of people who are more or less genetically identical. I've seen two full-blood sisters be on near opposite ends of the spectrum, for instance.

Trending