Finally found myself a godless Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was about to give up and settle for a white woman but the Lord is looking out for me.

:rejoice:

The future is bright. The future is blue & white.

Apollo

VIP
Does she have brothers? And is she out to her family? If so, better not date her if you don't want acid thrown in your face.

Bielsa

VIP
Does she have brothers? And is she out to her family? If so, better not date her if you don't want acid thrown in your face.

We're not Pakis or Indians bro. We don't do that backward acid throwing barbarism.

The worst a Somali family will do is disown someone.

Bielsa

VIP
Mashalla may Richard Dawkins bless this unholy communion. Did you scout her online fam? :denzelnigga:

No. She lives locally. It's amazing what we find right on our doorstep that we are unaware of. Always thought she was Muslim but I was pleasantly surprised.

:leon:

waraabe

Your superior
Although I dislike immoral heathen scum at least someone is fighting against the taking over of our heritage and culture by arabism disguised as religion

No. She lives locally. It's amazing what we find right on our doorstep that we are unaware of. Always thought she was Muslim but I was pleasantly surprised.

You are entering horizons no somali has been before lol. How are you planning to raise the kids? :lolbron:

So you are going to form an atheist somali family with her with atheist children? Imagine somali kids growing up not being taught about Allah and the beauty of Islam?:francis:

Why did you think she was muslim? did she cover up?

Bielsa

VIP
So you are going to form an atheist somali family with her with atheist children? Imagine somali kids growing up not being taught about Allah and the beauty of Islam?:francis:

Why did you think she was muslim? did she cover up?

I just assume(d) every Somali is Muslim by default until told otherwise. She was a non-hijab.

A Somali Atheist household will probably be pretty awesome actually. Full of Somali music and somali food and Somali humour etc without the religious crap. :siilaanyosmile:

I just assume(d) every Somali is Muslim by default until told otherwise. She was a non-hijab.

A Somali Atheist household will probably be pretty awesome actually. Full of Somali music and somali food and Somali humour etc without the religious crap. :siilaanyosmile:
Must have been one strange convo that lead to the disclosure of her beliefs. Anyway, I hope you both return to the diin sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.