Finally found myself a godless Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes who would wanna be in that kinda relationship. Women are suppose to be submissive no?

Waraaya... Woman can be submissive in the bedroom, but not everyday same thing man hahahahahaha
:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

I don't know what kind of women you want.. One that just lays there and doesn't say a word, while you have your way for 1 min?
:comeon::comeon:

VixR

Veritas
Waraaya... Woman can be submissive in the bedroom, but not everyday same thing man hahahahahaha
:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

I don't know what kind of women you want.. One that just lays there and doesn't say a word, while you have your way for 1 min?
:comeon::comeon:
The guys on here a boring, lifeless lot throwing around the word submissives everywhere imagine marriage to them iska ilow it sounds like a death by boredom certificate :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The guys on here a boring, lifeless lot throwing around the word submissives everywhere imagine marriage to them iska ilow it sounds like a death by boredom certificate :mjlol:
Nayaa you sound super boring yourself stop acting like you're exciting and hip :mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Submissive sounds Good in english :ehh:

But in Swedish it sounds weird Very rare to hear it here

"Undergiven"

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't think it's sexist to say you don't want to date/marry a women that is known as a "hoe" because I wouldn't want to date a "man-" either. It's about your social class. I think a good number of people don't want them to associate with people who come from the "lower classes". It's about how the society views these things and how it can affect your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.