Finalization of EAC membership completed in parliament

Let’s not rewrite history, they weren’t our enemies before this term. We were neutral with them. They prefer farmaajo to HSM because he wasn’t bringing Egypt closer, and just threatened abiy by saying he’ll support tplf if they try anything.
“They weren’t our enemies” are you taking the piss ? For the past 33 years they have slaughtered our people, pitted clans against each other, occupied and invaded our lands, and you expect us to believe their our buddies. They are not your friends but people who wish to see you in obscurity, so they can take what belongs to you.

“They weren’t our enemies” are you taking the piss ? For the past 33 years they have slaughtered our people, pitted clans against each other, occupied and invaded our lands, and you expect us to believe their our buddies. They are not your friends but people who wish to see you in obscurity, so they can take what belongs to you.
Yes indeed. Show me where they took aggressive action towards Somalis during Farmaajo’s term, but during Hassan’s they chose to do so. While kenya bombs civilians regularly. Ethio troops keep laftagareen safe from HSM, so believe it or not a lot of people there are more Ethiopian than Somali. They’re further alienated when xamar stops airing maay news, removes their language from anywhere they can, and throws rocks at their soccer players that play in

These people spilled more TPLF blood than Somali. And mind you TPLF were the main ones killing Somali during 2006

I mentioned this in another thread, but being weak causes you to be preyed upon. Rwanda is not an enemy of ours, but if they see HSM allowing Kenya to sell charcoal in jubbaland and Muse Bihi sitting in front of HSM as a secessionist, they’ll take advantage of a weak leader.

Ethiopia is just taking a chance with HSM that they couldn’t take with any other Somali leader, the problem starts at home.

if you really want ethiopia gone, you’d want the same for UAE who in support of any claim they have on Somalia.

Yes indeed. Show me where they took aggressive action towards Somalis during Farmaajo’s term, but during Hassan’s they chose to do so. While kenya bombs civilians regularly. Ethio troops keep laftagareen safe from HSM, so believe it or not a lot of people there are more Ethiopian than Somali. They’re further alienated when xamar stops airing maay news, removes their language from anywhere they can, and throws rocks at their soccer players that play in

These people spilled more TPLF blood than Somali. And mind you TPLF were the main ones killing Somali during 2006

I mentioned this in another thread, but being weak causes you to be preyed upon. Rwanda is not an enemy of ours, but if they see HSM allowing Kenya to sell charcoal in jubbaland and Muse Bihi sitting in front of HSM as a secessionist, they’ll take advantage of a weak leader.

Ethiopia is just taking a chance with HSM that they couldn’t take with any other Somali leader, the problem starts at home.

if you really want ethiopia gone, you’d want the same for UAE who in support of any claim they have on Somalia.
Farmajoo was weak, the man didn’t accomplish anything during his tenture, but what he did succeed in was becoming an Ethiopian lapdog. Ethiopia wasn’t “aggressive” to Somalia during that time because they had a yes man in power, a man that they could pressure. What chance are they taking on HSM exactly ?, the man refuses to work or speak to them, he brought down the pressure of the international community upon their heads, he refuses to be a puppet. I’m not a massive HSM supporter but this man has accomplished more in his tenture then other previous government combined, give credit where it’s due.

I can’t believe you’re making excuses for these people, the ones who slaughtered our people SubahanaAllah!

As for the UAE 🤬

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nothing will change. No kenyan or Tanzanian is scrambling to get into Somalia while Al shabaab roams around. If anyone is willing to freely move around it'll be somali business accessing somali communities in other east African nations. Other than that I see this changing absolutely nothing.

Farmajoo was weak, the man didn’t accomplish anything during his tenture, but what he did succeed in was becoming an Ethiopian lapdog. Ethiopia wasn’t “aggressive” to Somalia during that time because they had a yes man in power, a man that they could pressure. What chance are they taking on HSM exactly ?, the man refuses to work or speak to them, he brought down the pressure of the international community upon their heads, he refuses to be a puppet. I’m not a massive HSM supporter but this man has accomplished more in his tenture then other previous government combined, give credit where it’s due.

I can’t believe you’re making excuses for these people, the ones who slaughtered our people SubahanaAllah!

As for the UAE 🤬
Good on the last part.

I don’t think you realize how strong the SNA were during farmaajo era. They were trained to near NATO standards. The same can’t be said for the currently military who spent 3 months in Uganda (😂😂3 months in Ugandan standard training isn’t training). If you said they weren’t fighting AS I would agree with you, but you said they were weak, which factually isn’t true. They were killing hundreds of AS a week anytime they met them. They were comfortable with going inside kenya, and shooting Kenyans who violated our boarder under uhuru. That’s a shell of what the country’s current security is like.

Lapdog where. Let me guess, he let them have 4 ports ? Which they never laid claim to because it simply isn’t true. But they claim Lughaya with the current president because they see weakness.

What excuses. It’s just the fact of the matter. Ethiopia didn’t dare mess with us the previous term. Facts don’t care about your emotions or mine.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Good on the last part.

I don’t think you realize how strong the SNA were during farmaajo era. They were trained to near NATO standards. The same can’t be said for the currently military who spent 3 months in Uganda (😂😂3 months in Ugandan standard training isn’t training). If you said they weren’t fighting AS I would agree with you, but you said they were weak, which factually isn’t true. They were killing hundreds of AS a week anytime they met them. They were comfortable with going inside kenya, and shooting Kenyans who violated our boarder under uhuru. That’s a shell of what the country’s current security is like.

Lapdog where. Let me guess, he let them have 4 ports ? Which they never laid claim to because it simply isn’t true. But they claim Lughaya with the current president because they see weakness.

What excuses. It’s just the fact of the matter. Ethiopia didn’t dare mess with us the previous term. Facts don’t care about your emotions or mine.
Farmajoo did not build the current military infrastructure (training bases, training done under the US, turkey and co) that was created under president Sharif and HSM, the strength of the SNA have been growing since pre 2012, your acting like he was the route cause 💀. I honestly don’t know we’re these fallacies your spewing are coming from. Farmajoo did not wage a war on AS that is a down right lie, that one of the things I respect about HSM (btw I said Farmajoo was weak not the SNA).

and yes Farmajoo was an Ethiopian lapdog, instead of waging a war on AS, instead of uniting his country under one banner amongst other things. The man was too busy cozying up to the Ethiopian PM and causing instability within his own country. If he was such a great guy tell me what did he accomplish ? HSM might be corrupt but atleast he’s accomplished somethings during both his tentures.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yeah we are f*cked I expected our government to cancel membership after the previous scandal and the backstabbing from the bantu nations. F*ck this shit we are done for even when Hassan sheikh leaves it would probably be too late to reverse this.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We also can't forget the time the Kenyans literally gassed us.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
If you go to Somalia, you can just feel how very suitable it is to host diverse people. It has that feeling to it. They mesh well with the geography and climate. It's not like a Black person in the North Pole that would stand out. Bantus and whitey and Asians would fit well in Somalia and would be aesthetically pleasing. It's like they belong like PB and J.

Yeah we are f*cked I expected our government to cancel membership after the previous scandal and the backstabbing from the bantu nations. F*ck this shit we are done for even when Hassan sheikh leaves it would probably be too late to reverse this.
It can always be reversed bro, all it takes is a majority vote in our parliament.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
It can always be reversed bro, all it takes is a majority vote in our parliament.

Somalia will become a Bantu nation saxiib. Locals won't say anything while they get replaced. They don't care about nationalism or ethnonationalism.

If you go to Somalia, you can just feel how very suitable it is to host diverse people. It has that feeling to it. They mesh well with the geography and climate. It's not like a Black person in the North Pole that would stand out. Bantus and whitey and Asians would fit well in Somalia and would be aesthetically pleasing. It's like they belong like PB and J.
first you believe somalis should be colonized again and know you think how would ajanabis are aesthetically pleasing in somalia as well as fit well there??

it's clear you suffer from some deep rooted inferiority and wouldn't waste the opportunity of sucking off and getting used by any ajanabi you khaniis

it's niggas like you that should get packed up

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
first you believe somalis should be colonized again and know you think how would ajanabis are aesthetically pleasing in somalia as well as fit well there??

it's clear you suffer from some deep rooted inferiority and wouldn't waste the opportunity of sucking off and getting used by any ajanabi you khaniis

it's niggas like you that should get packed up

Go cry about it; I won't stop you.

In the real world, there are winners and losers. There are prey. If the west decides to go back to practising the laws of nature and invades Somalia to rule it, then so be it. Somali clans and Africans dominate each other so why can't people from other races be allowed to join too? That's life man. It aint sunshine and rainbows. It's about what's fair. It's fair for Somalia to be dominated because they are weak. Weak people deserve that reality. Colonialism is fair. Iska ceeli if you can.

Farmajoo did not build the current military infrastructure (training bases, training done under the US, turkey and co) that was created under president Sharif and HSM, the strength of the SNA have been growing since pre 2012, your acting like he was the route cause 💀. I honestly don’t know we’re these fallacies your spewing are coming from. Farmajoo did not wage a war on AS that is a down right lie, that one of the things I respect about HSM (btw I said Farmajoo was weak not the SNA).

and yes Farmajoo was an Ethiopian lapdog, instead of waging a war on AS, instead of uniting his country under one banner amongst other things. The man was too busy cozying up to the Ethiopian PM and causing instability within his own country. If he was such a great guy tell me what did he accomplish ? HSM might be corrupt but atleast he’s accomplished somethings during both his tentures.
A lot of misinfo here. I’ll clear up what I can
Farmajoo did not build the current military infrastructure (training bases, training done under the US, turkey and co) that was created under president Sharif and HSM, the strength of the SNA have been growing since pre 2012, your acting like he was the route cause 💀.
nope there was many ghost soldiers (soldiers who are not real) under those two presidents. HSM and his ministers would pocket money that was supposedly being paid to these soldiers.

While farmaajo was in charge the biometric system which was introduced paved the way for no more corruption of the SNA thanks to Hassan Khaire. This was the first grassroots for a national army. HSM made agreements with turkey first though. But Khaire and farmaajo acted on it.
Farmajoo did not wage a war on AS that is a down right lie, that one of the things I respect about HSM (btw I said Farmajoo was weak not the SNA).
Never said he did. In fact everyone knows he didn’t. He was playing defence, which was still enough to massacre AS anytime they approached. His strategy was long term, but it guaranteed a win. Build the SNA until nothing could stand against it. The losses AS incurred from SNA were in the thousands by the end of his term. Gorgor+Danab+turk trained troops are all trained in counter terrorism.
and yes Farmajoo was an Ethiopian lapdog, instead of waging a war on AS, instead of uniting his country under one banner amongst other things.
They helped him with a number of things and were backing us against Kenya during ICJ. It was a mutually beneficial relationship.

our biggest cadow at the time was uhuru. Also farmaajo said himself, on one hand he’s trying to development the nation, with the other hand he’s keeping away the cadow of his fellow Somalis. These people hated him so much they wanted kenya to win the icj case only because he was president.

he literally united the country militarily with the SNA who are issaq, RX, darood, hawiye, etc.

Also golaha shacabka who are made up of every qabil and many other institutions.
HSM might be corrupt but atleast he’s accomplished somethings during both his tentures.
farmaajo accomplishments
-debt relief (started by HSM but only completed because of award winning bookkeeper and financial expert belieh and our IC representative )
-drones, trained Air Force, female military regiments,
-gaining control of Somalia’s airspace internationally and reclassified it to class A (accept and deny flights)
-Atmis withdrawal (HSM invited more foreign troops after atmis to replace them lol)
-welfare to disenfranchised Somalis
-Bill to remove all ships in our EEZ because there’s no more piracy. (They we’re about to be removed within 3 months, but HSM reversed this bill. Classic -.-)
-security personnel numbering 40’000 trained including SNA, police, and NISA
-mogadishu carnival, largest mogadishu mosque, cleaning up our football stadium. Etc.

there’s more I’m not remembering.

bro the better question is what didn’t he do. To deny how good he was is highly disingenuous

I share 0 relation to either man so I have no bias. The problem with HSM is he signs great things which he doesn’t act on, I refuse to believe with his corruption he would have gotten us debt relief. And he immediately violated the arms embargo upon returning by arming GM locals.

Last edited:
Somalia will become a Bantu nation saxiib. Locals won't say anything while they get replaced. They don't care about nationalism or ethnonationalism.
Never said I supported this union bro, just stated a fact. InshaAllah that won’t be the case.

A lot of misinfo here. I’ll clear up what I can

nope there was many ghost soldiers (soldiers who are not real) under those two presidents. HSM and his ministers would pocket money that was supposedly being paid to these soldiers.

While farmaajo was in charge the biometric system which was introduced paved the way for no more corruption of the SNA thanks to Hassan Khaire. This was the first grassroots for a national army. HSM made agreements with turkey first though. But Khaire and farmaajo acted on it.

Never said he did. In fact everyone knows he didn’t. He was playing defence, which was still enough to massacre AS anytime they approached. His strategy was long term, but it guaranteed a win. Build the SNA until nothing could stand against it. The losses AS incurred from SNA were in the thousands by the end of his term. Gorgor+Danab+turk trained troops are all trained in counter terrorism.

They helped him with a number of things and were backing us against Kenya during ICJ. It was a mutually beneficial relationship.

our biggest cadow at the time was uhuru. Also farmaajo said himself, on one hand he’s trying to development the nation, with the other hand he’s keeping away the cadow of his fellow Somalis. These people hated him so much they wanted kenya to win the icj case only because he was president.

he literally united the country militarily with the SNA who are issaq, RX, darood, hawiye, etc.

Also golaha shacabka who are made up of every qabil and many other institutions.

farmaajo accomplishments
-debt relief (started by HSM but only completed because of award winning bookkeeper and financial expert belieh and our IC representative )
-drones, trained Air Force, female military regiments,
-gaining control of Somalia’s airspace internationally and reclassified it to class A (accept and deny flights)
-Atmis withdrawal (HSM invited more foreign troops after atmis to replace them lol)
-welfare to disenfranchised Somalis
-Bill to remove all ships in our EEZ because there’s no more piracy. (They we’re about to be removed within 3 months, but HSM reversed this bill. Classic -.-)
-security personnel numbering 40’000 trained including SNA, police, and NISA
-mogadishu carnival, largest mogadishu mosque, cleaning up our football stadium. Etc.

there’s more I’m not remembering.

bro the better question is what didn’t he do. To deny how good he was is highly disingenuous

I share 0 relation to either man so I have no bias. The problem with HSM is he signs great things which he doesn’t act on, I refuse to believe with his corruption he would have gotten us debt relief. And he immediately violated the arms embargo upon returning by arming GM locals.
MashAllah,
I didn’t know this ! I’m man enough to admit I was wrong about him, I’m back on the Farmajoo camp lol

But regarding debt relief and the arms embargo , it isn’t an application you can apply for. Certain criteria must be met right away before it can be lifted.

in saying that this is not enough, Wallahi we must ask more of our leaders no matter who they are. They get comfortable to easy.

Last edited:
MashAllah,
I didn’t know this ! I’m man enough to admit I was wrong about him, I’m back on the Farmajoo camp lol

But regarding debt relief and the arms embargo , it isn’t an application you can apply for. Certain criteria must be met right away before it can be lifted.

in saying that this is not enough, Wallahi we must ask more of our leaders no matter who they are. They get comfortable to easy.
Bro in all honesty the guy behind farmaajo is the key to all this. Fahad Yasin is the biggest assurance any president could have. Farmaajo is not some revolutionary leader, all he did was allow somalis fit for the positions to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. He was also a nationalist. Those two things made all the difference.

Hassan asked Fahad to work with him during his term, but Fahad refused due to the corruption he foresaw. I wish he agreed, but he’s reasoning also makes sense, he doesn’t want to be blamed for the UAE dirtying Somalia.