Filthy Saudia don't give citizenship even if born there but they given it 2 a Somali kid bc they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
need him in this coming World Cup.

In the process we will have a Somali in the WC for the first time.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Well he was born in Jeddah. Also there was no way Somalia was ever going to get in the World Cup and I don't think he would've gotten into the England team so it makes sense. A world cup is coming up so he took his chance.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You could've said MUKHTAR ALI in the title he's already famous among somalis in London.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
MashaAllah, I wish him all the best. In Sha Allah, may he have a great fulfilling career.

But........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Saudi only gives citizenship to ppl whose family has been in the land before Saudi Arabia became a country.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Actually, the saudi family gives citzenships to tribes that have made pledge to the saluli family. Many did but big tribes did not like for example Al 3anyza they are I believe the largest tribe of Arabia.

Because they deny them and they were the bosses of these places until the White man funded Saudi family to fight them and they lost.

Some Arabs can't get the citzenship and they are classifed as bidouun which means without.

A way to get a citzenship is stay before 1950, many somalis done this like the 100 men that the sayiid sent. Now they are all saudi citizens in hundreds if not thousands living in Makkah, Madinah, Taif, Sail and Jeddah.

Another way to get in is to marry a Saudi citizen woman, I know you guys don't like Arabs but its the only way.

The final way is to get a prince and contact him and tell him for citizenship. This one is the most challening but the premium way of not staying a long term iqamaah holder.

Actually, the saudi family gives citzenships to tribes that have made pledge to the saluli family. Many did but big tribes did not like for example Al 3anyza they are I believe the largest tribe of Arabia.

Because they deny them and they were the bosses of these places until the White man funded Saudi family to fight them and they lost.

Some Arabs can't get the citzenship and they are classifed as bidouun which means without.

A way to get a citzenship is stay before 1950, many somalis done this like the 100 men that the sayiid sent. Now they are all saudi citizens in hundreds if not thousands living in Makkah, Madinah, Taif, Sail and Jeddah.

Another way to get in is to marry a Saudi citizen woman, I know you guys don't like Arabs but its the only way.

The final way is to get a prince and contact him and tell him for citizenship. This one is the most challening but the premium way of not staying a long term iqamaah holder.

Wait, you can get citizenship by marrying a Saudi woman? I thought citizenship was only passed through males. In fact, ain't it unlawful for Saudi women to marry non-Saudis or am I thinking of another Arab country?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Are you a foreigner? Your English sounds like you grew in Arabia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol @ the amount of Saudis commenting on his wall. They truly appreciate it.

They are not racist towards our Mukhtar???? I am surprised. Come on, please say one post had the comment " Yaa Nigaar Somali"???

Suárez

Wait, you can get citizenship by marrying a Saudi woman? I thought citizenship was only passed through males. In fact, ain't it unlawful for Saudi women to marry non-Saudis or am I thinking of another Arab country?
You can marry a saudi woman, but this is the complication. You can't marry in your own country but Saudi Arabia.

Some Arabs you have to stay away that don't marry with other Arab tribes. Because its a part of their daqan. Same case as Somalis its a hard case for a Majerteen to marry a Habar gidir, we even marry other tribes like for example Isaaq and Cisse. Arabs and Somalis same stuff.

I learnt the Ajanbi does not imply for hon arabs but rather if your saudi you can call a qatari an Ajanbi or Yemeni. Its a word that anyone can use.

Suárez

Are you a foreigner? Your English sounds like you grew in Arabia
Nah, I am from America but when you stay in one country for long time you become 20% assimalted. I was used to wear white khamis and read and white ghitra everyday. When I came back to the Crime city Chicago now I have to get used to this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending