Filthy breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Wishing to bring life into this world should be classified as a mental illness and a crime against humanity. Why yank a soul from the sweet bosom of non-existence into this miserable material realm? Can you justify such a reckless action? Can you take responsibility for the incalculable suffering that person will inevitably undergo in their pointless life? When you are nothingness you can never be judged by God. May darkness and disaster fall upon my mother and father!

Wishing to bring life into this world should be classified as a mental illness and a crime against humanity. Why yank a soul from the sweet bosom of non-existence into this miserable material realm? Can you justify such a reckless action? Can you take responsibility for the incalculable suffering that person will inevitably undergo in their pointless life? When you are nothingness you can never be judged by God. May darkness and disaster fall upon my mother and father!
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: did hooyo tell you to wash the dishes again?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Blame the Devil huuno! Sheeydan is your enemy!!!! Say QAAAAQQQ TUUFFFF Caudhybilaahi minaa sheydaani Rajiim!

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Spread your legs! Pump your hips! Nothing else matters but making your pee pee happy. I will drink your tears when you outlive your spawn. They aren't going to a better place, they were already there

Spread your legs! Pump your hips! Nothing else matters but making your pee pee happy. I will drink your tears when you outlive your spawn. They aren't going to a better place, they were already there

WTF alla hogaayeey she is crazy warr gabadha qabta!!

Well the vast majority of people believe their life has positive utility, so arguing that it's in fact adverse means implicitly saying that nearly everyone is more or less so deluded about how good their life is.

Before you were born you
“Allah created all the souls of the descendants of Adam and Hawa who were predestined to come to this earth”. Everything about the universes and our soul before and after creations are documented and recorded in the tablet (book) board in heaven(Lau Ho Mahfuz).” We were not created for no purpose and the purpose for our creation is to worship God unseen. Before we are born we were not nothing our souls were in the world of the souls because, “it is reported, souls were created before bodies, and used to meet one another and express their pessimism about the future. When souls have entered bodies (come to the physical realm) they may recognize one another from the past, and may be on friendly terms or otherwise based on that past experience.”

0510dcf1f5f5708310243bf0a99afd238b2058-wm.jpg

I can see where your coming from with this post, the world seems to be full of suffering, If I were asked do you wish to come into existence before I was born I don't know what my response would have been to honest.

There are pros and cons to life, but given that Allah has brought me here, I'd say it's for the best, ofcourse, I acknowledge the great perils of life, such as the risk of going to hell forever, a terrible thing to say the least. That's why life is not a game, there is a lot at stake, it explains the name it's given as the abode of trials.
The problem here is your expectation of what life should be and what it is,any of us have this problem to varying degrees.

Illuminated xalimo, am not even sure your human lol, I had a feeling you might be a shaytan using sspot or your a very dark human, can imagine a Somali girl being this dark? Like wow what happened to you I your life, there are lots of question marks about you!

Is everything okay at home??? although i am a huge advocate of poor ppl not having kids.

:faysalwtf::shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.