Figo Come In

10CA40E2-01AC-414C-9516-4DA35B48324D.jpeg

Now I understand why @Abdalla and @Gibiin-Udug dislike newbies it’s because of neefs like @The Good :ohlord:

I’m actually gonna join them from now I’m free from newbies and any fuker who looks at me the wrong way or even tries to bust a joke about me I’ll haranaati them through SS. Just because I let few of my old make jokes about me doesn’t mean the rest of you xayawaans can join in.:birdman:

From now on I won’t let this shit fly. @sambuusi I’m starting with you naf yar yahey. Next will be my fellow shuluq who pretends to be skinny @Furioso

Walahi Thuma Walahi Thuma Walahi hadey iin joojin waxaa wadaan xaalda way xumaanaysaa.

:ufdup:
i apologized! it's a clean slate now
can't punish me for what i didn't do :rejoice:
or as @Phiirso would say, i dindu nuffin

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don’t get you ninyow. You said I have weak insults but you’re using one of my insult on me? :drakewtf:
Because it isn't serious everything I say here is either to piss off people with sensitive egos or just call out bs when i see it. You fall in neither category which makes you cool honestly. Joking just for the fun of it is nice imo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Because it isn't serious everything I say here is either to piss off people with sensitive egos or just call out bs when i see it. You fall in neither category which makes you cool honestly. Joking just for the fun of it is nice imo.
Yah bro I’ve noticed you’ve been trying to trigger me every since I became active again. :bell:
You do that with lots of people on here. Who’s your favorite target? Or the person you trigger the easiest? Don’t say me because it ain’t so. :birdman:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yah bro I’ve noticed you’ve been trying to trigger me every since I became active again. :bell:
You do that with lots of people on here. Who’s your favorite target? Or the person you trigger the easiest? Don’t say me because it ain’t so. :birdman:
People who can banter honestly, it looks like I go after members but usually they have a shit time making a comeback so it's onesided in my favour LOL. I'd say Abdisamad3 because he tried to steal Saredo from me, Afrique just for banter, Medulla again for banter, Shmurda reer canada infighting and those are the top ones.

You're chill so idc when I have a go at you because you aren't gonna get in your feels. When someone roasts me I laugh honestly because it's fun.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
People who can banter honestly, it looks like I go after members but usually they have a shit time making a comeback so it's onesided in my favour LOL. I'd say Abdisamad3 because he tried to steal Saredo from me, Afrique just for banter, Medulla again for banter, Shmurda reer canada infighting and those are the top ones.

You're chill so idc when I have a go at you because you aren't gonna get in your feels. When someone roasts me I laugh honestly because it's fun.
Interesting that @Gucci mane and @Odkac WRLD aren’t on the list :mjpls:

tbh the later is a softy so I understand why you left him out.:pachah1:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Interesting that @Gucci mane and @Odkac WRLD aren’t on the list :mjpls:

tbh the later is a softy so I understand why you left him out.:pachah1:
Gucci mane sure but its whenver he's on. Shmurda is often way more and we actually go back and forth in generals and Tribal Section too lol, me and gucci have a frienemy status depending on which section it is but were chill. Odkac Wrld is a lightweight lmao

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Gucci mane sure but its whenver he's on. Shmurda is often way more and we actually go back and forth in generals and Tribal Section too lol, me and gucci have a frienemy status depending on which section it is but were chill. Odkac Wrld is a lightweight lmao
Nigga always disrespecting my name nigga stfu with yo dumb ass. It be yo own niggas. :comeon:

Last edited:

Trending