Figo Come In

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Figo Isn't @TheGood the son of @Afrique ? If Knowles is his mum, walahi he doesn't know his dad, I can assure you that.
She tried to have me like an oday does with some young xalimos then I rejected her. She coped by making me her "son" so i went along with it. I've disowned her now so she's salty I guess. Now she has @Furioso and @Medulla as her kids.
1586185380875.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
She did, but the weird thing was she wanted to fight his wife for being with her man. The whole thing was mad
Subhanallah - this is coming from you though. You're not necessarily the most trustworthy guy here
:duckr:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He's a Mod. I aim high. @Bohol won't love you unless you are HY. Plus you would challange his authority. Under ideal circumstances @Apollo would make the best young adoptive parent. It would be like Plato and Socrates. You'll learn a lot more from him since he's a walking Encyclopedia Britannica and would be somewhat more deferential to him.
@Bohol might spare some sympathy for fellow Habar Maagadle like me lol but not after what I did with his pfp, @Apollo makes the most sense imo, he's the only mod I don't annoy from time to time
Bohol.jpg

Last edited: