Figo Come In

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Figo It's time you become someone to fear rather than everyone's favourite punching bag on general

You need to update some of your insults and defenses to deal with your assailants

neef -> retard , idiot , 68 iq clown

skinny -> dadaab reject

I'm not fat -> big boned/well endowed , my hooyo fed me

Newbies -> pre schoolers

You're balding -> you got turkey on speed dial

It's training time Figo
1586171798508.png

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Stop filling our boy's head with funny ideas. He is perfect the way he is now. :salute:
Nah bro I need Figo to be the lovable uncle that can dish it out too. Right now he's just the uncle that everyone laughs at in family gatherings.
Figo soft.jpg

Last edited:
Nah bro I need Figo to be the lovable uncle that can dish it out too. Right now he's just the uncle that everyone laughs at in family gatherings.
Our @Figo is too old to switch up now. He'll struggle to adjust to his new personality and we'll really suffer. I couldn't bare to see our good uncle make a fool of himself with these new insults that are certainly above his pay grade. Your suggestion are simply too radical, and will have the opposite effect.:gucciwhat:

In case, you couldn't tell, its just joking

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Our @Figo is too old to switch up now. He'll struggle to adjust to his new personality and we'll really suffer. I couldn't bare to see our good uncle make a fool of himself with these new insults that are certainly above his pay grade. Your suggestion are simply too radical, and will have the opposite effect.:gucciwhat:

I'm just sharpening his poor insults. It will stay the same and maybe @Desert Flower will appreciate a plushy but strong Figo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Now I understand why @Abdalla and @Gibiin-Udug dislike newbies it’s because of neefs like @The Good :ohlord:

I’m actually gonna join them from now I’m free from newbies and any fuker who looks at me the wrong way or even tries to bust a joke about me I’ll haranaati them through SS. Just because I let few of my old make jokes about me doesn’t mean the rest of you xayawaans can join in.:birdman:

From now on I won’t let this shit fly. @sambuusi I’m starting with you naf yar yahey. Next will be my fellow shuluq who pretends to be skinny @Furioso

Walahi Thuma Walahi Thuma Walahi hadey iin joojin waxaa wadaan xaalda way xumaanaysaa.

:ufdup:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Now I understand why @Abdalla and @Gibiin-Udug dislike newbies it’s because of neefs like @The Good :ohlord:

I’m actually gonna join them from now I’m free from newbies and any fuker who looks at me the wrong way or even tries to bust a joke about me I’ll haranaati them through SS. Just because I let few of my old make jokes about me doesn’t mean the rest of you xayawaans can join in.:birdman:

From now on I won’t let this shit fly. @sambuusi I’m starting with you naf yar yahey. Next will be my fellow shuluq who pretends to be skinny @Furioso

Walahi Thuma Walahi Thuma Walahi hadey iin joojin waxaa wadaan xaalda way xumaanaysaa.

:ufdup:
Go on embrace it YES haha, not sure what neef means but it doesn't really sting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

I just wanna say fella you’re actually one of my favorite newbie.

Don’t let @The Good who has mommy issues on SS kawaal you. :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts