Figo changed us

lalayariis

Bad cop
To put things into perspective, @sambuusi and I were in a horrible place when we first stumbled across the infamous @Figo . We were shivering in the cold rain, the water pelting down on us and soaking our raggedy clothes as we watched those YouTube videos that stimulated nature sounds during quarantine. Poor us, having to get our dose of nature from 8d audio and indoors Pokémon go.

@Figo passed by in his Honda Civic and saw our innocent faces and our poor forms suffering from our miserable conditions, being attacked by Abdi’s left and right for every movement we made on their so called turf “SSpot”. His kind soul took us in and treated us like his own, the only thing we had to do was post up on SSpot on the regular and give him a reaction or two to keep up his image. Or so we thought.:mjhaps::mjkkk:

Soon enough, his intentions became clear. He tried to sell us off into a polygamous marriage with @Bart Simpson, a rival foreign exchange gang member that was the owner of a food truck that was going out of business. He would give out much dishes than he could ever take, and it was slowly adding up. The audacity! When we objected, instead of lending us his support, he took the side of the offender and decided to feast on his ignorance and use him as a platform for both free meals and a decoy for his enemies. He didn’t have to pay him, so of course he decided to cheap out and save having to put in the work on his own.:ohhh:

Soon, once he realized not putting in work meant lack of reactions he decided to make this one move that changed the game foreeeveer.:damnmusic:

Along with my (and @sambuusi's newly found partial) preference for bariis, he came to an ultimatum. "Off to the curb you go" KULAHA the ego of a “lion” but the af of a shimbir. Like a bird he continued to chirp for reactions. :pacspit:

So me and Sambuusi are now gonna rebel everything he has ever taught us, and—— :krs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@sambuusi cowriter of this thread thank you :yousmart:

Bart Simpson

El barto
To put things into perspective, @sambuusi and I were in a horrible place when we first stumbled across the infamous @Figo . We were shivering in the cold rain, the water pelting down on us and soaking our raggedy clothes as we watched those YouTube videos that stimulated nature sounds during quarantine. Poor us, having to get our dose of nature from 8d audio and indoors Pokémon go.

@Figo passed by in his Honda Civic and saw our innocent faces and our poor forms suffering from our miserable conditions, being attacked by Abdi’s left and right for every movement we made on their so called turf “SSpot”. His kind soul took us in and treated us like his own, the only thing we had to do was post up on SSpot on the regular and give him a reaction or two to keep up his image. Or so we thought.:mjhaps::mjkkk:

Soon enough, his intentions became clear. He tried to sell us off into a polygamous marriage with @Bart Simpson, a rival foreign exchange gang member that was the owner of a food truck that was going out of business. He would give out much dishes than he could ever take, and it was slowly adding up. The audacity! When we objected, instead of lending us his support, he took the side of the offender and decided to feast on his ignorance and use him as a platform for both free meals and a decoy for his enemies. He didn’t have to pay him, so of course he decided to cheap out and save having to put in the work on his own.:ohhh:

Soon, once he realized not putting in work meant lack of reactions he decided to make this one move that changed the game foreeeveer.:damnmusic:

Along with my (and @sambuusi's newly found partial) preference for bariis, he came to an ultimatum. "Off to the curb you go" KULAHA the ego of a “lion” but the af of a shimbir. Like a bird he continued to chirp for reactions. :pacspit:

So me and Sambuusi are now gonna rebel everything he has ever taught us, and—— :krs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@sambuusi cowriter of this thread thank you :yousmart:
Nacala i missed this thread cuz the tag didnt work and love. I am not gang member but i will kill simeone for you

Trending