FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope Canada wins but I think that Croatias kryptonite Balkanic total-football will be too much for Canadians to handle...

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Makes your heart melt
2C325C1C-E2F9-4DCD-84BD-FFEF8B890C6C.jpeg

For everyone worshipping these non muslim footballers

A person ought look to whom he has love for… Someone may love Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi. At the very least, wait until they accept Islam then love them. They shouldn't be afforded your love. "A person will be with whom he loves on the Day of Judgement.”
Just as there are people who love the Messenger ﷺ, Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, and other great companions. There are also people who love those who are in Allah’s wrath. Allahul musta’an

Dont take it as a joke, may Allah be pleased with us and take us with the muslims

1669574881104.png

For everyone worshipping these non muslim footballers

A person ought look to whom he has love for… Someone may love Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi. At the very least, wait until they accept Islam then love them. They shouldn't be afforded your love. "A person will be with whom he loves on the Day of Judgement.”
Just as there are people who love the Messenger ﷺ, Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, and other great companions. There are also people who love those who are in Allah’s wrath. Allahul musta’an

Dont take it as a joke, may Allah be pleased with us and take us with the muslims

View attachment 244245
some in this thread were commenting they would choose this generation over the best generation because of messi, the state of the ummah is dire these days

some in this thread were commenting they would choose this generation over the best generation because of messi, the state of the ummah is dire these days
Thats why I posted that, wallahi we shouldnt take the deen as a joke Im not saying it as a insult but as a reminder for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters on here, we all make mistakes my favourite player is KDB and Laporte but we cannot love non muslims nor idolise them

I saw a post on facebook not sure if its true because you know facebook isnt reliable however this father and son was watching the argentina vs saudi game, the father was happy and said he is happy seeing his brothers in islam doing well, the son was a messi fan and got angry and said he isnt going to pray Asr, subhanAllah you see how you end up going in the same direction as these non muslims you love

Thats why I posted that, wallahi we shouldnt take the deen as a joke Im not saying it as a insult but as a reminder for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters on here, we all make mistakes my favourite player is KDB and Laporte but we cannot love non muslims nor idolise them

I saw a post on facebook not sure if its true because you know facebook isnt reliable however this father and son was watching the argentina vs saudi game, the father was happy and said he is happy seeing his brothers in islam doing well, the son was a messi fan and got angry and said he isnt going to pray Asr, subhanAllah you see how you end up going in the same direction as these non muslims you love
64FA10D6-C635-4D34-B35A-90F42C5FF456.gif

I saw canadians yesterday happy with the managers comment saying its normal and to psych them out, however I knew it wouldnt end well, theres a cultural difference in North America this is normal, in Europe this is very rare
You’re right. North Americans love to talk. Actually consider trash talking a positive thing.

Personally if football was an American sport. The American media would favour Ronaldo over Messi because of his personality being closer to American culture. Europe and other parts of the world prefer the more humble down to earth guys which is why I think the football media loves Messi over Ronaldo. Funnily though I don’t think Ronaldo is arrogant and I thinks he’s humble off the pitch, he’s don’t a lot of charity work I personally gravitate towards him more than Messi the Zionist

Trending