FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

England got outplayed, they lucky with the draw.
Neither outplayed either, USA was playing for a draw they literally had 10 men behind the ball everytime England attacked, England more focused on their Qaniis rolex for Southgate to focus their tactics on low block

MBAPPE YEASSSSSSSSS
I SWEAR THIS GUY IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING WE'VE SEEN BEFORE, RONALDO AND MESSI STINK COMPARED TO HIM

HES SENDING THESE QANIIS HOME

Danish people tonight:

1vfu5i.jpg

:russ:

Also kind of suspicious that France meets almost same teams in Group stage again from 2018 only different being Tunisia instead of Peru. :stopit:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Messi’s legacy is on the line. He’s officially out of the GOAT race but we’ll have to question if this man is even top 5 all time if he loses to Mexico

Ronaldo is the Goat. But messi is second even if he gets knocked out of the WC
Ronaldo is only a goalscorer, whereas Messi is a playmaker, goalscorer and a team player. CR7 is not even in the top 10 of the best player in the world, players like Zidane, R9, maradonna, pele are much better, but Messi is football

Ronaldo is only a goalscorer, whereas Messi is a playmaker, goalscorer and a team player. CR7 is not even in the top 10 of the best player in the world, players like Zidane, R9, maradonna, pele are much better, but Messi is football
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP THIS RONALDO/MESSI DEBATE NEITHER ARE GOATS, NEITHER
they dont even touch the legacy of Robben and you man are still stuck on them 2 failures

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP THIS RONALDO/MESSI DEBATE NEITHER ARE GOATS, NEITHER
they dont even touch the legacy of Robben and you man are still stuck on them 2 failures
Messi is by far the greatest player of all time and this not a debate. Look at every stat, messi dominates all of them, in his prime he could destroy teams on his own, he has the most goals scored in a calendar year (91, the greatest record ever) and the most assist ever 31. It is an insult to compare him to some one trick pony dutch that only could cut inside and shoot. Messi is the GOAT and he doesn't have anything to prove anymore, doesn't matter what happens in this world cup

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Messi is by far the greatest player of all time and this not a debate. Look at every stat, messi dominates all of them, in his prime he could destroy teams on his own, he has the most goals scored in a calendar year (91, the greatest record ever) and the most assist ever 31. It is an insult to compare him to some one trick pony dutch that only could cut inside and shoot. Messi is the GOAT and he doesn't have anything to prove anymore, doesn't matter what happens in this world cup
Messi is by far the greatest football player to grace the game Im confident he will be victorious

Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

Youre a grown man warya what is this twerking
FO6yCcjXMAISO5e

Messi goat because he averages 2.1xg in 41% of his games, this is including the games which he was expected to lose to the other opponent who was predicted to win with a 52.4% win prediction

I also have a 95% chance of being fatherless and Messi offers me a father figure to look upto
620o0v.png

Trending