FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Man, f*ck fifa and their injustice. Australia plays against pokemon island nations like Fiji and regularly participates on world cups, while European nations slaughter each other in qualifications that are harder than the world cup itself.

A whole bunch of teams that are stronger than these kangaroids, half of Central America and Asia never gets the chance to participate at the world cup, while the f*cking socceroooooos and narco cartels of Central America participate on a regular basis.

@Periplus @Chase
Seven times in world cup qualifiers

- 1986 against Scotland
- 1994 against Argentina
- 1998 against Iran
- 2002 against Uruguay
- 2006 against Uruguay
-2018 against Honduras
- 2022 against Peru

Australia when it comes to football is not really that respected in the world of soccer and to go up against a European team that has had success (Denmark) and who were considered a dark horse is a testament to how much we're underrated by the world. Think about it, we have European teams like Italy, the Netherlands, and Serbia who didn't qualify for the world cup, even South American giants like Uruguay, Columbia or Peru (who got knocked out by the Socerross btw), Aussies who don't even take football as a serious sport are still showing up and kicking ass, you gotta respect that sxb. :salute:

"wE pLAy agAYSTT AShuN TeEmZ" as if that's something to brag about @Periplus, Asians are qashin at football in real life, it's just that their teams clubs/nations are on the recieving end of government stimilus packages (the richer ones that are in every World Cup Korea, Japan, Saudi). Everything about Koreans is fake.

reer

VIP
"wE pLAy agAYSTT AShuN TeEmZ" as if that's something to brag about, Asians are qashin at football in real life, it's just that their teams clubs/nations are on the recieving end of government stimilus packages. Everything about Koreans is fake.
1.europe 2.south america 3. africa

other continents are significantly weaker. but those 3 continents have multiple strong countries.

"wE pLAy agAYSTT AShuN TeEmZ" as if that's something to brag about, Asians are qashin at football in real life, it's just that their teams clubs/nations are on the recieving end of government stimilus packages (the richer ones that are in every World Cup Korea, Japan, Saudi. Everything about Koreans is fake.

Italy dived and took a haram penalty on a legit tackle attempt by Lucas Neil, Aussies show up and beat legit European/South American teams and still get disrespected, the audacity.

Australia - 1
Denmark - 0

Seeth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The goat Messi will destroy the Poles!

Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
"wE pLAy agAYSTT AShuN TeEmZ" as if that's something to brag about @Periplus, Asians are qashin at football in real life, it's just that their teams clubs/nations are on the recieving end of government stimilus packages (the richer ones that are in every World Cup Korea, Japan, Saudi). Everything about Koreans is fake.

We played against Japan, KSA and Peru.

The US plays against Eskimos and Rastafarians in Caribbean qualifying.

Go focus your energy there and leave the tears.

:russ:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I've been hearing some conspiracies about the football higher ups feeling sorry for one of your strikers heart condition hence the hyping up of the Danes so far kkkk

I heard other players were calling him B-tech Jesus Christ, the way he cheated the afterlife.

Balding midget dickhead.

I've been hearing some conspiracies about the football higher ups feeling sorry for one of your strikers heart condition hence the hyping up of the Danes so far kkkk
That's bullshit.. We are on 10 on the fifa world hierarchy list while the Australians are 38.. I can't believe this shit

That's bullshit.. We are on 10 on the fifa world hierarchy list while the Australians are 38.. I can't believe this shit
I'll say this, the Danes have a beautiful touch and a sense of finesse on the ball, unlike the rougher & less refined Aussies.

Denmark had the skill, but not the will.

Trending