FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

Tunisia did well, can't believe Australia managed to qualify ahead of them and Denmark (who are supposed to be a top 10 team in the world).

@Nilotic @Periplus
1669828647008225.png

:dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bullshit call from the ref I wanted those Ayrabs to keep crying, Griezman goal was legit.

@Periplus surely this is the weakest squad you've had a worldcup yet you've reached the round of 16. Kudos.

Us Aussies will always have heart, I'll have you know it was the Golden Generation who made it possible for us to reach the quarter finals with Italy back in the early 2000s:wow:

images (5).jpeg

images (15).jpeg

images (16).jpeg

Tim Cahill, Harry Kewell, Mark Viduka, Lucas Neil etc. May Allah make it easier for these legends in the afterlife ameen

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Man, f*ck fifa and their injustice. Australia plays against pokemon island nations like Fiji and regularly participates on world cups, while European nations slaughter each other in qualifications that are harder than the world cup itself.

A whole bunch of teams that are stronger than these kangaroids, half of Central America and Asia never gets the chance to participate at the world cup, while the f*cking socceroooooos and narco cartels of Central America participate on a regular basis.

@Periplus @Chase

Man, f*ck fifa and their injustice. Australia plays against pokemon island nations like Fiji and regularly participates on world cups, while European nations slaughter each other in qualifications that are harder than the world cup itself.

A whole bunch of teams that are stronger than these kangaroids, half of Central America and Asia never gets the chance to participate at the world cup, while the f*cking socceroooooos and narco cartels of Central America participate on a regular basis.
The Aussies compete in the asian qualifiers, which isn't easy. Also, now is a bad time to make this argument, considering Australia just beat a euros semi-finalist to reach the knockout stage.

I don't know how they did it, but fair play!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
the kangaroos look better than the merikans
the fiji, tuvalus might be saucy competition over to create this monster
:gaasdrink::cosbyhmm:

@Periplus @Chase

We don’t play Oceania teams. We play Asian teams and a South American team in playoffs.

We had Japan and Saudi Arabia in our qualifying group and did a playoff against Peru.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The Aussies compete in the asian qualifiers, which isn't easy. Also, now is a bad time to make this argument, considering Australia just beat a euros semi-finalist to reach the knockout stage.

I don't know how they did it, but fair play!

Ok, I was wrong. They had to face mighty Vietnam... they play anti-football. It hurts the eyes. They should stick to rugby these lumberjack brutes.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Langaab get ready to get xoog’d by France tomorrow, you shouldn’t be laughing.
:russ:

We don’t even play soccer yet we’ll advance from the group stage, I doubt Australia will even get a point
:russ: :mjlol:

Reer kangaaro and reer get hit with the AR in school whilst doing your high school exams arguing about whos better in football. Sxbyaal your both shit and wont get past the group stages :mjlol:

This guy is talking about qualifiers while his team his getting xoog’d in the World Cup.
Take your 0 points bud, the knockout stage is for the big boys. Talk about misplaced priorities
:dead:

To be honest, Canada would destroy Kangaroo land also, theres also Mexico in North America qualifiers

They would still beat Kangaroo land with all due respect even if they were high

Im debating whether Qatar or Australia are worst team in this WC, hard to decide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We won more games than the US in the group stage, hold that.

And scored more goals.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Trending