Fierce Fighting Rages On The Border Between Somali region And Oromia

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The PM hasn't condemned it yet. Shows his true colors. Somalis will be under attack in the foreseeable future in the k5 unless they come together as one. Ogadens need to boot iley and work with other Somalis to install a leader who can work with everyone. It is up to the Ogadens to extend the Olive branch.
Other Somalis don't deserve the help of Ogadens to be honest since they chose to live under the ruleo ofOromos instead of Ogadens. Ogadens should just watch the horror show and don't intervene.

Other Somalis don't deserve the help of Ogadens to be honest since they chose to live under the ruleo ofOromos instead of Ogadens. Ogadens should just watch the horror show and don't intervene.

Like I said, it's up to the Ogaden to extend the olive branch. You really think the others can take on the Oromos on their own?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Like I said, it's up to the Ogaden to extend the olive branch. You really think the others can take on the Oromos on their own?
Ogadens can't extend the olive branch since the violence is happening outside of their jurisdiction.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
This is Babile btw @embarassing
FB_IMG_1531027116219.jpg

Ogadens can't extend the olive branch since the violence is happening outside of their jurisdiction.

I know it is. Dir are holding their own vs Oromos for now but you have to ask yourself, now that they're in a position of power, what is holding them back from attempting to gain the k5 in its entirety?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I know it is. Dir are holding their own vs Oromos for now but you have to ask yourself, now that they're in a position of power, what is holding them back from attempting to gain the k5 in its entirety?
What's holding them back?!! Liyuu Police?!! 9 Million Somalis in K5?!! The whole world?!!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Aren’t other Somalis targeted because of the actions of the Ogaden Liyu Police?

The Ogadens need to stop being such cowards. They started the ethnic war now they need to fight the Oromos

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

With great powers comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben

On the good days it's their jurisdiction I guess.

They are the same people who tried hardly to marginalize ONLF because "Waa ogaden" and created a system to hand them over from Djibouti to Ethiopia. Where were they when Ogaden were being marginalized? Helping Ethiopia? And now running to Oromos who are killing them Lmao Karma is such a thing. s are hypocrites. I promise you, we will just watch them dying like flies.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ogadenia region used to be Oromo land. We are the invaders.
Oromo is taking back what was theirs.

Bosaso and Hargeisa was also oromo.
Let them take back their ancestral land.

Ogadenia region used to be Oromo land. We are the invaders.
Oromo is taking back what was theirs.

Bosaso and Hargeisa was also oromo.
Let them take back their ancestral land.
Oromo didn't step foot in the ogaden until the 1600 when the jungle monkeys began their expansion . It took another 2 centuries before we turned them away.