Fierce fighting in Barawe between federal government troops and South West State Darwish forces

apparently it's HG vs Biyomal Dir and Biyomal Bantu

As much as I don't really support the actions of HG in Mudug it's funny seeing how easy it is for Reer Mudug (whatever clan they're from) to easily Xoog southerners

Why are they calling their state troops Darwish that name belongs in Sool
This people used to get pimped out to the Italians
That name was used by Kacaan for special forces as well I think. It's nothing new, it's a name to honor to Sayids forces.

As much as I don't really support the actions of HG in Mudug it's funny seeing how easy it is for Reer Mudug (whatever clan they're from) to easily Xoog southerners
Biyomaal are in Merca

bidenkulaha

GalYare

It’s SNA vs darawish. So mostly HG (plus Abgaal who’ve joined the SNA in shabellaha Hoose with us) vs Elay. Stupid move given HG thought Dir in Marka and Barawe who are much more powerful and armed to the teeth with significant populations, with the full support of Shabab and Bantu. HG has only increased in population and have allied with other hawiye clans and digil clans

D6B171AB-8E46-4D3D-AD08-6AA01309B542.jpeg
Taliyaha guutada 6aad SNA qeybta 60aad today in Barawe with his kid

here he was a few months in Barawe carrying out operations

It’s SNA vs darawish. So mostly HG (plus Abgaal who’ve joined the SNA in shabellaha Hoose with us) vs Elay. Stupid move given HG thought Dir in Marka and Barawe who are much more powerful and armed to the teeth with significant populations, with the full support of Shabab and Bantu. HG has only increased in population and have allied with other hawiye clans and digil clans

View attachment 278678Taliyaha guutada SNA Barawe

What caused the skirmish?

This was bound to happen laftagareen has been arming rahanweyn and bimaal, he’s also been doing a lot of degameeyn for rahanweyn.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Interestingly this is denied by the SNA and they claim a militia wearing dress ciidan killed a SNA soldier and therefore ensuing a gunfight

2E716FE8-9B64-4C65-99AE-08213BFE0860.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have been campaigning for AMISOM's pull out due to my recently adopted nationalism. I hope they go home, immediately.

Jungle

VIP
Apparently 3 abgaal and 1 duduble dead so far. 10+ on their side. And it all started with the elaay killing a sna soldier from mahadaay weyne :kanyehmm:

Abaq

VIP
The Eelaay are becoming belligerent again. You Hutus and MX have awoken the sleeping giant in the South with your unuka-ism. Even the Ogaden at the peak of their power in the 1790s could only get a stalemate from them after a 4 year war. These guys are no joke once they stop starving

The Eelaay are becoming belligerent again. You Hutus and MX have awoken the sleeping giant in the South with your unuka-ism. Even the Ogaden at the peak of their power in the 1790s could only get a stalemate from them after a 4 year war. These guys are no joke once they stop starving
They can’t fight. 10 of them died and only 4 hawiye. Even with Shabaab, they do sneak attacks on bases and run away from face to face fighting

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
This was bound to happen. SWS has hundreds of British forces stationed there teaching them dagaal. :wow:

Britain vs UAE tababar this will be entertaining. :ehh:

Trending