FIELD MARSHAL MENACE STAGED A BLOODLESS COUP IN SOMALia. Announces a caretaker gov. with TEKKNIKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Snakes everywhere....even if you bore me a child you’d still murder me ?

Sorry sxb, the absolute power would be too tempting for an ambitious woman like me. :hillarybiz: But if you’re nice, I’ll give you a majestic burial worthy of a Pharaoh :it0tdo8:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ANNOUNCEMENT:

After a long consideration I’ve created a new post. It will be called Ministry of concentration camp for criminal Western deportees

This ministry will be headed by @Western4Life

@Western4Life i warm you, do not indoctrinate these criminals to be extreme liberals beyond the level they are.providr them with females. Do not leave them together with a female visits once a week.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sorry sxb, the absolute power would be too tempting for an ambitious woman like me. :hillarybiz: But if you’re nice, I’ll give you a majestic burial worthy of a Pharaoh :it0tdo8:

Hey! I’m gonna be good cause I at least got to make love to you :trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is atheisthustler minister of religion :gucciwhat: ma gaalo ayaad naga dhigi lahayd

This is Africa, the Ministerial positions do not correspond with the merits of the officials. As an African leader I’m trying to survive and not have individuals who I fear to hold sensitive positions. What do you want me to give @AussieHustler ? Minister of defense? Are you kidding me ?

Btw I just name you ambassador to Madagascar

This is Africa, the Ministerial positions do not corrrspokd with the merits of the officials. As an African leader I’m trying to survive and not have individuals who I fear to hold sensitive positions. What do you want me to give @AussieHustler ? Minister of defense? Are you kidding me ?

Btw I just name you ambassador to Madagascar
Madagascar? fine

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idiot...? why are you narrating your thoughts out loud like this was an anime? I'm happy in madagascar btw

Glad to hear that. Stay there

Actually send me their unique creatures, the Lemu or whatever it’s name us. You know, the monkey looking ones. I should warn you that those people they’d got the longest names ever

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
ANNOUNCEMENT:

After a long consideration I’ve created a new post. It will be called Ministry of concentration camp for criminal Western deportees

@Western4Life i warm you, do not indoctrinate these criminals to be extreme liberals beyond the level they are.providr them with females. Do not leave them together with a female visits once a week.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss AJ.. Whatever happened to him?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Can I be minister of clan affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.