Fiber optics

when light hits a transparent surface it either slows down or speeds up this depends on the density of the material. if it sis more dense it slows less dense it speeds up sorta like swimming and running lot easier to run in air than swim in water. if the light hits it head on it doesnt change angle as there is nothing to change its angle but if it hits it at a angle it causes it to curve as the changing of speed at a angle causes it to curve, think of diving into a pool ever notice that you pull slightly upwards when you do that its the same principal. this is called refraction now if you measure the difference in angle going in then when inside this is the materials refractive index. using this sou can figure out at what angle the light will refract back into it self, this is called total internal reflection. by manipulating the materials shape and shooting light into it at the total internal reflection angle you can get it to bounce constantly inside of it. if you make a wire with this in mind you can get it to shoot in one end of the wire and come out the other end.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This website has some of the most backwards folk I've ever met.

Kulaha fibre optics is mind boggling, @Dawo does your internet run off tin cans and a rock?

when light hits a transparent surface it either slows down or speeds up this depends on the density of the material. if it sis more dense it slows less dense it speeds up sorta like swimming and running lot easier to run in air than swim in water. if the light hits it head on it doesnt change angle as there is nothing to change its angle but if it hits it at a angle it causes it to curve as the changing of speed at a angle causes it to curve, think of diving into a pool ever notice that you pull slightly upwards when you do that its the same principal. this is called refraction now if you measure the difference in angle going in then when inside this is the materials refractive index. using this sou can figure out at what angle the light will refract back into it self, this is called total internal reflection. by manipulating the materials shape and shooting light into it at the total internal reflection angle you can get it to bounce constantly inside of it. if you make a wire with this in mind you can get it to shoot in one end of the wire and come out the other end.

This still hasn't answered it , Your ISP uses fiber optics for a WAN connection to connect networks together this is a basic structure of the internet. How is data transmitted encoded through the light, data is 1 and 0s sah ? what is the 1 and 0s essentially is what im asking

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You're a khannis and a kafir if that is not the most backward combo then i don't know what is.
War heede maxaa kaa qaldan? In all my life I've never heard someone say fibre optics is akin to sixir. No amount of calls Ng anyone khaniis or kafir is gonna change this 16th century thought.

there was another way before digital it was called analog which essentially a continuous signal with a ever changing amplitude. the problem with this is that it can be easily be interfered with. digitalis not have this problem. digital is also very easy to modulate and control. bro i cant explain to you the whole of the universe to you just for you to understand why we use blinking lights to transmit information.

there was another way before digital it was called analog which essentially a continuous signal with a ever changing amplitude. the problem with this is that it can be easily be interfered with. digitalis not have this problem. digital is also very easy to modulate and control. bro i cant explain to you the whole of the universe to you just for you to understand why we use blinking lights to transmit information.

This is my point sxb no one can i understand you gave the textbook definition but half of knowledge is to say " i don't know "

All modern technology is was learned through Black Magic, all of them. You can check and research all these inventers and you will find they are all devil worshippers and Satanist

Shaydan teaches some knowledge about the dynamics of the world, in exchange for their worship and loyalty. Also he only teaches small pieces and each time demands an evil from them.

The first bankers of the world were the Order of The Knights of the Temple of Solomon aka Knights Templar :hmm:
If i use technology does that make me a wizard :hmm:

You're on the internet, why use shaydaans technology?:drakewtf:

Internet has numerous benefits , can listen to quran , gain beneficial knowledge as long as a muslim uses it for this then its origin doesn't matter it can be likened to the analogy of taking whats good and leaving whats bad which is an important concept in the deen

Many of these kafir inventions regardless of how they generated if they beneficial and help with ajar they can be used.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Because its a tool of shaydan to spread his influence, we use it to spread ours aswell
I heard carrier pigeons and horse drawn carriages came through shaydaan cuz people use to use em to send haraam messages:mjlaugh:
Internet has numerous benefits , can listen to quran , gain beneficial knowledge as long as a muslim uses it for this then its origin doesn't matter it can be likened to the analogy of taking whats good and leaving whats bad which is an important concept in the deen

Many of these kafir inventions regardless of how they generated if they beneficial and help with ajar they can be used.
Please do explain how the internet and fibre optics can be related to sixir? Are you doing sixir everytime your ISP sets up fibre optic cables you can use? Why do something so haraam?

I heard carrier pigeons and horse drawn carriages came through shaydaan cuz people use to use em to send haraam messages:mjlaugh:

Please do explain how the internet and fibre optics can be related to sixir? Are you doing sixir everytime your ISP sets up fibre optic cables you can use? Why do something so haraam?

I already explained my theory no need to again.

Another thing something called IP addressing and subnetting is what allows us to use the internet and its based purely of numbers/binary without it there would be no internet!

So you could have a private ip address of 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 this is called a subnet only certain ip addresses are allowed within this range , every ip address within this range can communicate with each other.

Satanists and occult members are very fond of numbers they use certain numbers to perform rituals , certain numbers to give signs and all their kufr audubillahi minal shaytaani rajeem

I already explained my theory no need to again.

Another thing something called IP addressing and subnetting is what allows us to use the internet and its based purely of numbers/binary without it there would be no internet!

So you could have a private ip address of 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 this is called a subnet only certain ip addresses are allowed within this range , every ip address within this range can communicate with each other.

Satanists and occult members are very fond of numbers they use certain numbers to perform rituals , certain numbers to give signs and all their kufr audubillahi minal shaytaani rajeem
679 872 009

Trending