Fiber optics

The media they use to transmit information is light the outer layer is glass.

This is why network speeds on a fiber interface are 10x faster than a standard copper.

I'm fascinated as to how nimankan caadanka came up with this concept it's truly mind boggling, then i came across this quote from a british inventor/scientist called arthur clarke

" technology indistinguable from magic "

Seems like subliminal messages to me.

psyche

To each their own

This is why network speeds on a fiber interface are 10x faster than a standard copper.

I'm fascinated as to how nimankan caadanka came up with this concept it's truly mind boggling, then i came across this quote from a british inventor/scientist called arthur clarke

Primitive cavemen are fascinated by things they don't understand.

It's okay young one soon you'll grow up and cringe about the time when you thought optic fibres were sixir.

Primitive cavemen are fascinated by things they don't understand.

It's okay young one soon you'll grow up and cringe about the time when you thought optic fibres were sixir.

Im assuming you understand the logical theory behind them if so can you explain it to me since i am so primitive ?

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
Im assuming you understand the theory behind them if so can you explain it to me since i am so primitive ?

Currently energy is transported through metal cables like copper in the form of electrical energy.

Although fast, scientist discovered that they could possibly transport it quicker if they use light energy and transport it through the optic fibre as the media. The light continuous bounces off the optic fibres mirror-like insides until it reaches it's destination.

Currently energy is transported through metal cables like copper in the form of electrical energy.

Although fast, scientist discovered that they could possibly transport it quicker if they use light energy and transport it through the optic fibre as the media. The light continuous bounces off the optic fibres mirror-like insides until it reaches it's destination.

You gave a definition of it not a logical explanation on how it converts the bits from the connected device's motherboard travels through the glass tube and how it decodes on the other side.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All i can say is Allaah swt is great walaahi. Little by little he inspires a poor clueless soul with a magnificent curiosity and inspiration. Allaah swt, doesn't need technology, God just says - Be ....& a Human being exist.

You gave a definition of it not a logical explanation on how it converts the bits from the connected device's motherboard travels through the glass tube and how it decodes on the other side.
it's done by total internal reflection. essentially just like bouncing on the inside of the glass tube at a certain angle.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

All modern technology is was learned through Black Magic, all of them. You can check and research all these inventers and you will find they are all devil worshippers and Satanist

Shaydan teaches some knowledge about the dynamics of the world, in exchange for their worship and loyalty. Also he only teaches small pieces and each time demands an evil from them.

The first bankers of the world were the Order of The Knights of the Temple of Solomon aka Knights Templar :hmm:

All modern technology is was learned through Black Magic, all of them. You can check and research all these inventers and you will find they are all devil worshippers and Satanist

Shaydan teaches some knowledge about the dynamics of the world, in exchange for their worship and loyalty. Also he only teaches small pieces and each time demands an evil from them.

The first bankers of the world were the Order of The Knights of the Temple of Solomon aka Knights Templar :hmm:

This is why akhi i made this thread even the so called " inventors" of modern technology can't explain it themselves.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Man probably looks at a lightbulb and says "war waxaan sixir waaye"

What sort of baadiyo shit are you uttering?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Man probably looks at a lightbulb and says "war waxaan sixir waaye"

What sort of baadiyo shit are you uttering?
Refute what I said about the background of these inventers. America herself was founded by freemason and George Washington was a freemason. He received backing and funding aswell manpower from European Freemasons.

Without their help Britain would have won the war :yacadiim:

psyche

To each their own
Yes this is the scientific explanation but i'm not looking for that im looking for a simple
logical explanation on how they came up with this.

They come up with it using their background scientific knowledge...

Wallahi I feel I'm talking to a brick wall. Can you please reread your statement above and tell me if it makes sense.

Yes this is the scientific explanation but i'm not looking for that im looking for a simple
logical explanation on how they came up with this.
its caused by a change in speed of light as it enters a different medium it can cause the light to change angle depending on the refractive index of the material. using this you can calculate at what point a angle will cause the light to stay withing the medium and by manipulating the shape of the medium you can keep the angle of light constant throughout the medium. you litterlaty learn this in secondary how are you struggling to understand this.

They come up with it using their background scientific knowledge...

Wallahi I feel I'm talking to a brick wall. Can you please reread your statement above and tell me if it makes sense.

You are the same yute who cried about being a khannis and how "intolerable" islam and the somali community is towards it. If you can't grasp basic human fitrah how can you grasp anything else ?

its caused by a change in speed of light as it enters a different medium it can cause the light to change angle depending on the refractive index of the material. using this you can calculate at what point a angle will cause the light to stay withing the medium and by manipulating the shape of the medium you can keep the angle of light constant throughout the medium. you litterlaty learn this in secondary how are you struggling to understand this.

You missed my point by logically i mean explain it in a way similar to how you would explain to someone how children are made.

You just keep parroting scientific explanations no need for that.

The theoretical framework existed since Albert Einstein nobel prize winning paper on the photoelectric effect. The principle is simple, light can be filtered and therefore it's energy used to transmit information.

In practise, it's development took billions in funding by the US government.

psyche

To each their own
You are the same yute who cried about being a khannis and how "intolerable" islam and the somali community is towards it. If you can't grasp basic human fitrah how can you grasp anything else ?

Shut up you gronk. I never complained that Islam was intolerable. Why the f**k would I still be muslim if I did?

Now you are resorting to ad hominems because you can't seem to comprehend that people can come up with shit based on theoretical knowledge.

Not everybody is as mentally deficit as you buddy.

Shut up you gronk. I never complained that Islam was intolerable. Why the f**k would I still be muslim if I did?

Now you are resorting to ad hominems because you can't seem to comprehend that people can come up with shit based on theoretical knowledge.

Not everybody is as mentally deficit as you buddy.

Lol didn't ask for a definition of it clearly comprehension skills are low. Let me simplify it for you prove to me that its not created through some sort of sixir.

psyche

To each their own
Lol didn't ask for a definition of it clearly comprehension skills are low. Let me simplify it for you prove to me that its not created through some sort of sixir.

You are a DUMBASS

I'm not arguing with a guy that claims a piece of glass is sixir. The burden of proof lies on you to prove that this is 'evil magic'. I already explained to you how they built it.

Lord have mercy on this ummah :snoop:

Muslims used to be leading the world in knowledge and now they call everything sixir.

Trending

Latest posts